Chapter 2

The sun rose up to began another day for everyone, the light shines over a beautiful mansion and through a window of a bedroom where Christa's sleeping as the sun light hits the closed bed curtains.

*Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!*

The annoying beeping of her alarm clock on her charged phone made Christa groan as she shut it off. She sat up in bed, revealing her black pajamas and her bed time braided hair.

 She sat up in bed, revealing her black pajamas and her bed time braided hair

"Time to get ready for work." Christa said while yawning, she got out of her bed, open up the bed curtains and instantly getting ready.

After putting on usual outfit, brushed her hair and braided to her usual braided hair style, finish her breakfast and brushing her teeth, Christa grabbed her bag and badge, and was about to head out the door when her cell phone rang. She reached into her purse and took it out to answer it.

"Hello?" "Hey Christa!" Josiah answered on the other line. "Hey Josiah." Christa greeted. "I'm just about to head out the door." "Oh good! I'm on my way to work right now, but I want to ask you something." Josiah said. "What is it?" Christa asked.

There was a few second pause before Josiah asked, "... Are you wearing something sexy today? Like a short skirt or a sort of revealing shirt?" Christa sighed at her perverted friend, "Josiah, if this is about me dressing sexy to catch a guy's eye-" "Guess that's a no?" Josiah asked. "Who knows? Maybe that Shaw guy will be hot..." "I'll see you at the station, Josiah." Christa hung up the phone and shook her head as she walked out the door.

Christa arrived at the station and as she got up to the second floor, she didn't see anyone different in there. All the same people she's known for a month, no guy she hasn't seen. She walked over to her cubicle and turned on her computer.

"Knew it. No sexy stuff." Josiah said, appearing next to Christa. Christa shook her head again, "You know I do not have anything sexy to wear and if I did, I wouldn't wear it to work. Especially if it's to gain attention of guys." "Aw! You're no fun, Christa!" Josiah whined.