Chapter 6

They got out and pull out their guns and snuck up behind Burke. "Freeze!" Shaw said and Burke froze when he heard Shaw, "Drop the weapon. Nice and slow." Burke slowly put his shotgun down, "Nice and slow." "And the pistol." Christa said, Burke slowly turn to them as he took out the pistol and drops it to the ground.

"Kick it over here." She said and Burke kick the pistol to them, "Call off your men. Turn off that radio." Shaw orders, "Shaw and Johnson's not on the roof." Burke said through his ear piece radio. "Okay. Copy that." A voice said from the radio, he took of his ear piece as Christa grabs the pistol and put it in her small bag.

"Are you two gonna kill me?" "Nope." Shaw said as they put their guns away and Shaw took out handcuffs, "We're getting out of here and your our ticket. Turn around." Burke turns around and said as he chuckles, "You're both not getting out of here. You couldn't save Officer Taylor, you couldn't save Ray Jones, and you sure as hell can't save yourselves."

"I may not be there when Ray Jones was killed, but I do know it that I'm not going to end up like he did." Christa said, "And besides, we wonder if your men will save you." Shaw said, "If they let you die, like you almost let Meeks die."

"You two killed more cops than me tonight. And why? Because you two think you're doing the right thing. You put your lives on the line, and what did it get you? A cop killed, an ugly scar and a permanent teaming up with a bitch."

Shaw look at Christa as if he was giving permission, she nodded, walked up to Burke and punch him in the guts hard as he grunts and fell to his knees. "Not another word. And maybe you should watch what you say around my partner. She may look pretty, but she's actually tough as nails." Shaw said before grab Burke and push him with Christa following him.

They approach the door as Burke said, "It didn't have to be this way, Shaw." "Quiet." "We all put our lives on the line each and every day. So what if we take a little something back?" "Take a look at your badge, Burke. Protect and serve." Christa said, Shaw opened the door and they went inside and approach the elevator.

"That's the difference between you two and me. You serve the badge, when the badge should serve you." Shaw took the walkie-talkie and Christa said, "Just get the elevator working. Be convincing." Shaw held the walkie-talkie to Burke's mouth 9 inches away and Burke said, "Darrow." "Copy."

"You have the elevator working. Coming down." "Okay. Got you." Shaw put the walkie-talkie away and push the elevator button to go down, Burke saw the flash drive in Shaw's hand from the reflection of the window, the elevator doors open and they went inside, Christa push a button that goes to the first floor.

"Remember our first day as partners?" Christa was confused, since when did Burke want to talk about it? She saw him uncuffed his hands as he said, "Remember how I told you, 'Never cuff a man's hands behind his back, cause you can't see what he's doing back there'?"

The cuff came off and before he can punch Shaw, Christa quickly punch him and the two fought, Shaw then quickly help Christa fight. Burke then kick Shaw and Christa out of the elevator once it's doors opened, Shaw and Christa took out their guns and was about to shoot at him as he ducked when the elevator doors closed.

"UGH! We should of killed him when we had the chance." "Shaw? Johnson?" They turn and saw one of Burke's goons, they ran as he shoots them but misses. Shaw shot him but didn't kill him, "I've got some advice for you and your girlfriend, Shaw. Try hitting some place that isn't covered by Kevlar." Christa the shot him in the head, killing him instantly.

"Like your head?" Burke came and the two ran as he shoots at them, they ran into an room and Shaw tries to open a door, but then they saw a man and woman from the other side and from another door and the man shoots at them, but couldn't because the window was cracking.

Christa gave them a middle finger and she and Shaw ran, they try to find another way out but the other two doors were locked, but they saw SWAT shield. They came out and Burke and his goons shoot them, Shaw used it for protection while Christa is behind him, shooting back at Burke and his gang.

When they're about to left the hallway, Burke shot Christa in the torso when he saw her shirt was up a little as she screams in pain and fell. "CHRISTA!" Shaw yelled as she got up and look at Shaw painfully.

"Shaw! Go!" But Shaw shook his head and ran back to her and carried her bride style and he ran with her in his arms. Shaw quickly open the door and slammed it closed with his foot, he gently put Christa on the ground near the stairs and he pulled down a cabinet to block the door.

He quickly ran back to Christa, carried her again and ran upstairs. He quickly ran into another room, knock the lights out and ran somewhere deep in the room. He hides behind a desk, gently put Christa on the floor as she breaths heavily.

"Why didn't you go? I could've get them with my gun." She asked as Shaw took out her rolled up bandages, "I lost my partner once. I'm not about to lost another one." Shaw said. He was about to find the wound where Christa was hit, but hesitated.

He doesn't want to look where women are protective, so he look at Christa. She blushed and nodded, giving him permission. He lifted her shirt, trying to hide his blush, he found the wound, it where the torso is. "Great." He said, unrolls the bandage and said, "Ready?"

She nodded and he began to wrap her torso where her wound is. When he's done, he clip the bandage and said, "Done." "Thanks." She said with a soft smile as she pulls down her shirt, they grab their guns as they get up, they saw a woman, which means Burke is here.

They pointed their guns at her as Shaw said, "Drop the gun." She slowly bend down and drop the gun and came back up. "You're not gonna shoot me." She grab Shaw's arm, but Christa quickly drop her gun down and punches her, the two women fight, but Christa was faster and stronger, the woman was about to grab her gun, but Christa stopped her.

Christa took out her switchblade and before the woman knew it, Christa stab her in the head, causing her to gasp in pain. Christa took her switchblade out of the woman's head as she fell to the floor, dead.

"(Shivers) I so did not mean to do that." Christa said, she wipes the blood off of the dead woman's clothes, put her switchblade away and grab her gun. She and Shaw ran when they saw Burke as he shoots at them, but they were able to run away.

(A/N: if you guys think that's what they're blushing about, then get your minds out the gutter, ya perverts!)