CHAPTER 15 ~ IT'S GONNA BE HIM

- Serena -

The wall of fire that Ben was holding up suddenly had ice appearing and the ice grew into a huge box that contained the dancing flames.

The fire fizzled out and the ice dissipated into thin air.

A group of about ten men were standing behind the shiny blonde haired man, unmoving.

I stared at him, "Shawn."

His eyes were burning a bright blue, it was almost mystical. He stared straight at me then at Ben, "Get them, all of them."

The ten men rushed in and Ben started blowing fire at the three men who ran towards him.

Two guys grabbed me, clamping both my hands down behind me with a sort of cuff that I've never seen before. It was extremely heavy.

Shawn looked at me, nothing registered. He looked like a total stranger. His appearance was as I remembered, but his behaviour wasn't.

His blonde hair, it was as light and bright as mine. His shoulders were more built, he was slightly taller, his blue eyes were such a pretty sky blue it looked almost alien.

I saw marks around his wrists, it looked like some gang tattoo or bracelet or something. Upon closer inspection though, they were burn marks.

Two men were holding Austin hostage, he was yelling at me but I couldn't hear a thing. Then I heard Felicia's cries and turned to her, face of pure fear and shock.

Two people held Roxanne and she punched one of them in the face but he got his grip on her again. The last man pulled Felicia to Shawn.

Ben stopped and turned to him, "Let them go! Or I'll burn them alive!"

The three men that were on fire were yelling their lungs out. Their screams were horrendous. Felicia was crying her eyes out. Their pain screaming through every wall and corner of your mind.

"You can kill them if you want, but I'm afraid this little girl will be the consequence of your stupidity," Shawn held Felicia's chin and her face turned blue. He was freezing her.

"SHAWN STOP! Let her go! Don't touch her! She's just a kid!" I shouted and struggled against the men who were holding unto me.

"Who is this? Your girlfriend?" Shawn asked in a mocking tone and I eyed him.

"Shawn I'm your sister, I'm your SISTER! Serena Snow!" I shouted it in his face but his expression remained unimpressed.

He cocked his head and the men holding me held a gun to my head.

"SHAWN NO stop. Don't touch her," Ben almost begged and I struggled with the men's hold.

Why couldn't I use my powers?

"Be captured, come back to work for Tyronne and I won't kill her," Shawn stated clearly.

"I don't want to work for Tyronne anymore! You don't want to work for him anyway! You didn't have a choice!" Ben tried reasoning but he was at the end of his sanity.

Shawn laughed, "Yeah, none of us want to work for Tyronne. So work for me, we'll get rid of him."

Ben watched him, "Tyronne still doesn't know I'm alive, does he?"

Shawn shrugged, "Why would I tell him when I can use you for myself? Think about it, we are the ones with powers, why should we work for him? Besides, your girlfriend will be a good help to us too."

Ben's fire died off and the three men who were on fire grabbed him clumsily and he stared at Shawn, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on.