CHAPTER 16 ~ HOLD YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER

- Serena -

We arrived at a warehouse, the men shoving us inside. What made it harder was my ankle giving out every once in a while and they would pull me even more roughly.

It was a huge area. The ceilings were high and fluorescent lights hung from the extreme height.

There were neatly arranged metal shelves and crates everywhere, it must be filled with weapons. There were also two rows of forklifts at the side of the wide space.

It was incredibly neat, only someone like Shawn could handle such a big operation alone.

We got pushed into a decently furnished room at the back of the warehouse. It had a long wide table and I suppose this was where they came up with their plans or whatnot.

There were more men in the room and they all nodded when Shawn walked past. Just how much of a big deal was he?

He sat at the front of the table and made Ben and I sit on his left and right.

When everyone settled, he snapped his finger and an ice carving of a dock appeared in the middle of the table. It was a smaller scale of the original, but big enough for everyone in the room to get a good look.

I stared wide eyed, it was so beautiful and intricate.

"The shipment will arrive tonight at midnight, sharp. I will need security on the six exit points. The front has a main entrance and two exits, there are two exits at the back of the dock and one on each side of area," he gestured to the model and each time he indicated an exit, it would glow a bright blue and I watched in wonder.

His powers were beautiful. How he managed to control his powers to such a level was mind blowing.

I only used my powers to chill cups, cover my whole cafe in ice and throw a snowball at Roxy every once in a while.

"We only have about twenty men on our side but Tyronne has at least fifty. He may have recruited more just for tonight so keep a lookout. It is the biggest shipment we've received in a long time. I don't want any screw ups."

He snapped his finger again and the view of the dock changed into the view near the water and it was fucking awesome.

There was literally water flowing and a huge ship pulled up at the unloading area.

"We have ten containers worth of stuff and there are ten crates in each container. There is no need to do a count when we are there, there is no time," Shawn swiped the air and the model spun to a different view.

"Tyronne will come in from the back exit because he's an ass."

I rolled my eyes and Shawn raised his finger at me, "That's his habit, don't look at me like that."

Shawn rarely spoke any form of vulgarity in front of me. Even 'stupid' was counted as one. As I said, he was the perfect older brother. Until now that is.

He cleared his throat and continued, "He will come down from the vehicle when we've loaded the containers onto the transporting vehicles.

He plans to follow the vehicles to our next destination but we won't give him that chance.

The moment his vehicle is spotted at the exit, whoever is stationed there must contact me. Get your walkie talkies from the store room before we leave.

I don't know what car or vehicle he will be taking but with more than fifty of his men, there will be a lot of them.

When he arrives at the unloading area, we will capture him. Simple," he folded his arms and I eyed him.