𝖕 𝖗 𝖔 𝖑 𝖔 𝖌 𝖚 𝖊

This is suck!

I feel sick about all this! The first thing, I have to move out of my house which I comfy much! Moreover, my parents forced me to move to another school. I hate the idea.

Seriously, it is like hell! The mansion of mine is so far from my old school and I have to move even though I refused the idea. That night, my mind preoccupied with all occurrences of two days ago.

Flashback

''MiHye!'' my mom cried out.

Yes, Park MiHye to be exact.

''Yes mom, coming!'' I responded.

''See, who's coming~''

Okay, as I have been told, my father's friend with his family wanted to have a simple dinner together, and I found it was so uncomfortable. Imagine that you had to force a smile on someone you don't know.

And I chuckled when I found out that my father's friend is my neighbours! Cliché enough, yes I know but that's the reality and reality always suck.

I informed my mom that I did not want to get involved in this 'happy planned family' dinner two days ago. Like SERIOUSLY! But my mom did not want to hear any excuses that I created. And now here I was, in the dining room, with those people that I don't even remember who they were when they jokingly asked me about their identities.

'' Yes~ please come in" my father spoke politely, ''We're going to talk about our plans at the dining table'' my father smiled.

''Yes, sure why not.'' the man in the green colour shirt answered. He seemed nice with that sincere look smile, his brown hair and fair white skin did not age him in normal human eyes but I know his age was as old as my father.

Regarding from what I could see here, their family has four members or maybe more unlike me, a small family with only three members. I wondered why I had to be here since they wanted to talk about their plans, and I was pretty sure it was just about business.

I sighed heavily.

During our dinner, my eyes plastered to their only son. He wore a grey jacket with a plain white shirt inside. His hair made it looked like a bangs style. I hissed while talking to my inner self. Who would not fall for him straight away? I like his appearance, but not his attitude.

Okay~ he smirked. MiHye, do not stare at him! I reminded myself.

Buzz, Buzz

What? Oh! I snapped out of my trance and looked down at my phone, I had put it on silent mode so, it was vibrating.

From: Unknown

'Well, am I way too handsome for you to stare like that?'

What the.. ?! Who's this? I didn't even know this number.

Stare?

Handsome?

What's on earth that ...

My mind stops thinking, and abruptly my eyes automatically looked at the boy who sat in front of me.

My thought gathered in my mind. Where did he get my number? Did my mom tell him or something?

I wanted to reply with, 'where did you found out my num..'

I didn't send it yet anyway when my phone beeps again. It was a message from the same number.

From: Unknown

'where did I found out your number? Or is it your problem to stare at me? Is that what u gonna reply to me? Well, it will just waste your credit'