𝖘 𝖊 𝖛 𝖊 𝖓 𝖙 𝖊 𝖊 𝖓

Chapter 18

Jimin? I curious where are they both two headings.

Jimin was there with Jungkook at the canteen's table.

''Are you listen to me, MiHye?'' asked SeungHye since I don't respond to her.

Ops. I make a sorry face. She just wants to tell me about her life before, yeah as you can see, life without me.

''Sorry, EunHye'' I smile then smirk.

Yeah, since Jimin was there, I want them to meet up and in the meantime, I also want to ask about Taehyung.

''Sorry EunHye, may you continue your story later on? And can you follow me?'' I drag her hand.

She blanks.

''Where are we going?'' SeungHye asked.

''You'll know soon''

''Yah! Jimin! Where's Taehyung?'' that's the first question that I ask him. He wider his eyes and raise his eyebrow.

''Taehyungie? I don't know. You're with him, why do you ask me where is he?'' he said.

''I thought he's with you since he told me he gonna go somewhere with you'' I said.

Yeah, as I can see here, even Jimin don't know where is he right now. His best friend also doesn't know where is he. Right, only one who knows where he is, Kelvin.

''By the way, who's she? Is she a new student, no? I have not seen her around before.'' Jimin suddenly asked, drastic.

Oh! I forgot about SeungHye. She makes faces to represent her feeling right now. I burst into a laugh.

''Totally forget. She's SeungHye, from Busan. Currently new here. She moved to follow her parents. Just like me'' I explained.

SeungHye rolled her eyes.

''Oh, Hi SeungHye!'' Jimin greet.

''I used to call her EunHye instead of SeungHye. I found it's a nice name. By the way, you're from Busan too, right?'' I claim.

''Hi! Err, MiHye, I got to go now, I have a class'' SeungHye find the excuse.

Jungkook, who's quiet since earlier just heard the conversation, start to talk.

''Hey~ I'm alive! Don't you know me, MiHye noona?'' he asks. I chuckle.

''Yeah, sorry Jungkook! I can't see you there'' I make a joke.

''It is a dull joke, MiHye'' Jimin said.

''Whatever, I wanna find Taehyung. He has a class today at 2.15 p.m and he cannot skip it'' I said, strict.

''Do whatever you want, MiHye'' Jimin seems not to care about my little problem.

Damn! That Taehyung! He doesn't reply to my text. And skip class today for two periods. I went back home with SeungHye for today because he doesn't pick me up since he goes out with Kelvin.

Where art thou, Taehyung?

I don't know what's the problems. I'm sure there's another disease behind the tumour brain. I'm sure. My statement is strong because I can see her...

Changed.

She's like a stranger to me. Her attitude is different from the past. She used to smile often in what kind of situation that she gets through. I wanna ask Kelvin went he's done with the doctor.

Flashback.

''Sarang, I bought you Taehyung. Yes, he's here.'' Kelvin whispers to his younger sister. I can see she's nodded. But.. She doesn't talk to me like she did before.

''How are you, Sarang? Feeling better today?'' Taehyung tried to talk to her. She just shook her head.

No, this's not her. This's not her attitude. In the first place, I also thought that her reaction is like that because of her sickness. But, Kelvin seems wanna talk to me about her.

Yeah, till the end, She's not talking with me either her brother. She just shakes and nods her head.

Flashback End.

''Do you find her a little bit strange?'' Taehyung asked Kelvin as he drives his car back to school. Kelvin raises his eyebrow. A few minutes passed, he nodded his head.

''So, wanna tell something?'' Taehyung asked. Kelvin closes his eyes for a second then nodded.

He sighs and said,

''Yeah, as you can see, she's having the MPD(multi-personality disorder) or now we called the disease as DID(dissociated identify disorder)'' Kelvin explained, well. Huh?! What's that? What kind of disease now? Taehyung shook his head. She has so many illnesses.

''Details?'' Taehyung asked, curiously.

''The causing is, she's to stress about her life that she has to leave you for 2-3 years ago. And of course, she stresses about her disease. The disease is where she can't even recognise who is she. She can't identify her personality. Her stress is damaged her every second. She also thinks that she can move from her body to another body. Just like she thinks that she can just be moved her life to another person's life. Yeah, you know this may cause her to lose her host personality which is her current personality, and it will create a new personality, called alter personality. And it can't be unpredictable when the altered personality will come. When I asked her where she'd been two days ago, she said she has no idea. The two days ago is her alter personality, we address the altered personality as Mimi to identify who is it. She said like she's just awake from her sleep. A long sleep. I've tried to see the psychiatrist, but, went I think it back, I felt like it not gonna help at all. She's gonna die soon. Regarding what the doctor said, stage four don't have meant.'' Kelvin said.

''I'm sorry, Kelvin'' Taehyung just only can say sorry because he can't do anything.

''You can help me with one way, please I beg you, She's gonna die soon, less than a month. I hope before she passed away, you can let her happy once, please'' Kelvin begging.

''I know this's hard for your cause your girlfriend is around but please I.. '' Kelvin doesn't finish his sentence.

''I will'' Taehyung agree. That's..what I've scared in this relationship has happened.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XOXO <3