𝖓 𝖎 𝖓 𝖊 𝖙 𝖊 𝖊 𝖓

Chapter 20

I'm thinking. He ignores me since yesterday. Yeah.

I thought I want to reduce my tension at that mall. That scenery is too awesome. If I Said that I want to go to that mall just want to buy the clothes, SeungHye wasn't bothered.

"So you want to go home MiHye? If you don't mind, I can send you home. Taehyung is out with Jimin and Jungkook right?" Seung Hye said while drinking her hot chocolate.

"Hmm, let's go to Memory Shopping Mall. I want to buy my baby clothes. Do you want to come along? " ask Mihye.

She doesn't want to go home because it's so boring!

"Hmm interesting, so What are you waiting for? Let's go " Seunghye know that Mihye is thinking about Taehyung.

Don't worry friend, I'll make you happy for today. Enjoy!

"Fast and Furious 7 is very amazing! I love that story. Do you enjoy the movie Taehyung?" Ask Sarang while binding Taehyung hand.

Taehyung wants to pull his hand but Sarang looks happy, he doesn't want to break Sarang's mood.

Here ... It's a dilemma.

"Hmm, quite interesting but I prefer Twilight the most'' said Taehyung.

"Ohh, I'm hungry let's eat. My treat. Hmm I want to eat deobokki. " said Sarang.

Taehyung just followed Sarang request. Just do what you want Sarang.

"So, where are we want to go after this? " ask Taehyung.

"Hmm, before I close my eyes, I have some request from you and you have to do it. Promise. "Said Sarang hoping Taehyung will promise her.

"Hmm, promise"

Just do whatever she wants. Taehyung had promised to Kelvin and he had to do what Sarang wants.

"Let's go to the 8th floor. I want to see the scenery from the top, " said Sarang.

"Nae. Kaja "

"Hmm, if you are done eating just give me a call, okay ?'' said Mihye.

"Where you want to go? Hey wait for me to eat. "said Seunghye.

''Just for a moment, EunHye. You're too slow at eating something. I'll be right back'' MiHye smiles.

She just pouts and nodded.

MiHye inhales her breath. She thinks she should settle this problem. Taehyung doesn't know the truth. The kiss was edited by Kelvin! How dare he plays around with me!

She's messing with her pride. If there's a robot or clone of a human that I could have, I want to buy it! I want to let out my feeling to someone that doesn't have a feeling and pride.

No, not SeungHye. She heard my story even in the fucking single time. I'm not going to burden her with my problems.

I'm so upset. Kelvin's so...

Totally shit!!

The video that has been posted to Taehyung was edited by Kelvin! The kiss scene. It's like that's what happened to us. He's so professional in edit something!

No, I'm not going to keep this feeling anymore. I've to settle this problem and explain the right situation.

I'll be heading to the rooftop. The scenery is so picturesque. I'll reduce my tension here.

This going to be fun if I can scream. And definitely, I'll cry.

As she arrived there, she's not going to take so much time to cry.

She wants to reduce her tension. She doesn't have a friend to let out her feeling.

No, not SeungHye. I'll burden her with my problem. There are too many stories that I told her before.

Like I told you just now.

If there's a robot or clone human that doesn't have any kind of facial reaction and feeling, I want to have it. I'll let out my feeling to that robot.

''Where are we heading, Sarang? I'm tired and want to back home. Aren't you tired too?'' Taehyung asked.

''This's the last place, I promise. Since I talked about a promise, I want to remind you about your promise earlier. Can you do my request now?'' Sarang makes a bright face.

''What?''

''Kiss me''

''What??!!'' Taehyung shocks.

''You're so slow. I'll do it for you'' she kisses his lips.

No, this's wrong! Even though MiHye and I argue at this moment, this should be a sin.

The wind is blowing MiHye's tears. This's why she wants to be here. There's no one and anybody who are wiping her tears. I think I should stop. SeungHye might wait for me.

Gosh! What the hell is this?! Kiss in the public?! Wtf!

Hey!! Wait a second.

Is that...

No.

Taehyung!!

Her vision is so blurry with tears in her eyes. I must be dreaming.

She walks past Taehyung and Sarang. She ignores them.

Taehyung pushes Sarang away. That's not MiHye right?!

''MiHye!!''

To Be Continued