𝖙 𝖍 𝖎 𝖗 𝖙 𝖊 𝖊 𝖓

Chapter 14

I wish he'll not be the same as what have I thought earlier.

Be gracious and courteous. Please don't make me labelled you as a bad guy. I don't want you to be like this.

Humiliate.

Just don't you show me that you are a snob. Don't act unmercifully. Don't you tease me, mock me and taunt me all around like what you did to me went we get married in past.

To let you know, in past you hurt my feelings and make fun of me in front of your friends. It's like your hobby to come up and sneer at me. You always act so rough and tough and your words are mean enough to me.

Until its past two months, you've changed. I'm glad.

She stares at her watch,

12.30a.m

I'm sleepy.

Gosh! I catch a cold and get a fever!

12 missed calls.

It's from Taehyung.

Damn!

I try to stand up but my head is hurt right now!

10.00 a.m

I'm late for school too!! I close my eyes for a minute. I want to message Taehyung first. I don't want him to worry about me. I decided not to go to school today. I'll get my medical certificate soon. I can tell Mrs Lee confirms ask for my MC. I dare to cut my fingers if she won't ask for it.

'I'm ok, I just wanna rest more. Don't worry. Study well' Sent.

'I'm so sorry 4 that night. Hw suppose I'm not worried?' He replies.

My phone battery is only 2% left. Shit!

I can't reply to him now. The battery is too low. I can't charge it too. My ache is not going to heal if it's this way. I pinch my head.

Argh! It's so hurt like hell!

I'm sleepy.

'' I think you should go and look after her, Taehyung. Your studies, I bet you won't concentrate, right? So better go home'' Jimin advises.

Yeah, Jimin is right.

''I'm going then'' Taehyung rushing. He drove the car as fast as thunder.

About 20minutes, He arrived at his house.

''MiHye! MiHye, where are you?'' Taehyung panics.

He runs the staircase. He is heading to the bedroom.

MiHye! Aishh!! This's so hot! Once again she gets a fever! He kept touching her forehead with his bare hands.

''Taehyung, what are you doing here?'' MiHye asked, with a weak voice.

''Let's go, we are going to the clinic to make a check-up.''

She's obeying.

In the car, MiHye asked about what's happened yesterday night but Taehyung keeps silent. She closed her eyes.

Absolutely...

Horrible! I'm tired of asking anything right now. When we reach the clinic, the nurse called my turn. Taehyung holds my weight.

''I can go by myself. You wait here.'' MiHye said.

Taehyung makes a weird face while his eyes were getting small. Taehyung shook his head, a sign he doesn't want to wait outside.

I sigh.

''What's the..'' Taehyung cut the doctor's sentence.

''It's fever'' MiHye glare at Taehyung. He's so impatient. Taehyung rises his eyebrows.

''I'll look details. Please, we need a urine test'' the doctor said, plain.

She's a doctor, no wonder she knows what's going on.

''Congrats, she's pregnant.''

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPVOTE FOR SUPPORT MY STORY GUYS <3