𝖘 𝖎 𝖝

Chapter 7

Arghh! Damn! Seriously, I lost my virginity because he stole it!

MiHye is crying.

I know I shouldn't cry but I don't want to lose my virginity with someone that I surely know will divorce me. I mean, isn't he cruel for that?

"Stop crying babe its make me feel I'm the bad person." He smiles while wiping the tears.

"I don't want to know anything, but promise me, stick with me I can't raise this matter alone," MiHye said.

Thinking the possibility of pregnancy will be high because we didn't have any protection last night.

"I'm planning on that babe. Don't worry," he said.

Mihye shook her head; her head suddenly remembers the past matter.

The girl!! That girl is his girlfriend but...

Is he lying?

Mihye starts to cry again and again while her hand hit Taehyung's chest.

"Hey, Mihye what's wrong with you?" He asked concern and he grabs Mihye's waist to stop her from hitting him.

"You, you have a girlfriend. I'm not the one, right? I thought you like me!" My sense is all going wrong! Why do I believe you, Taehyung?

She closed her eyes slowly, to take a deep breath while relaxing her mind and thought.

What's going on with her?

When did I have a girlfriend?

Then, without giving any signal, she pulls back her hands from Taehyung's hands and walks toward the door.

Mihye, wait. What's wrong? I didn't have a girlfriend other than her. He back hugs her waist. I didn't have even one but I have my wife. She's perfect for me.

"No, I see it with my own eyes that evening you and the girl!"

Wait, ahh, now I get it. That case.

He suddenly smirks.

"What? Want to admit now? Wait, I don't want to hear anything right now. Give me the time. You know exactly I like you but I know you have nothing feeling toward me. And I know that...

" Wait, MiHye listens to me first or you will regret it soon."

"Ohh, what? Now you want to threaten me? What the power you have right now huh, Taehyung. Even I like you, you don't have the right to control me meaning while you don't have any feeling toward me. So, move off from my wrist, Taehyung! You such bullshit!" she struggles to get off her and out of this room.

"MiHye listen to what I want to say. Please."

"Shut up Taehyung, just get me off. Hands off Taehyung!! You, jerk! I hate you, I hate you, jerk. You better g..." She surprised with silence once Taehyung crashes his lips toward MiHye.

Mihye tries to get off.

Taehyung breaks the kiss when she stops to struggle.

"Listen, that day I was acting in front of you to make you jealous. I want to know the result. Whether you feel the same feeling as me or not. But after the day, I know you like me when Jungkook said that you are crying. But seriously I feel like I'm the worse person in this world to make you cry. Forgive me, MiHye." Mihye keeps silent.

"MiHye are you listening?"

"I'm so sorry when..." Teahyung shocked.

Taehyung was very shocked when MiHye returns the kiss.

I love you.

Mihye said once she breaks the kiss.

Taehyung smile, I love you too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys~ This is not the last XD