𝖙 𝖜 𝖊 𝖓 𝖙 𝖞 𝖔 𝖓 𝖊

Chapter 22

Pathetic. That was too pathetic! That's not even worth it.

Worse.

''MiHye! Please! Listen to me! She's dying. I have to go out with her.''

''Dying? Are you kidding me, Taehyung? Do you think I'm that easy?'' Mihye laughs.

Dying?! Please! That's not what we call dying, man!

Taehyung, you're not deal with the three years old children.

''Kelvin, he wants me to take care of Sarang for the last time. She has a tumour. Brain tumour, MiHye. Stage four.'' Taehyung's begging.

Mihye nodded.

''Do you want me to believe that? Okay, I got it. I believe in you. What now?'' she teases.

Taehyung sighs heavily.

She's not going to understand till she looks and checks up everything that she needs to know. She's kissing with Kelvin, that's not even settled yet. Now, she's angry causes of Sarang kiss me?!

Damn!

What the hell is this?! What on earth are you living, MiHye?!

''The problem you with Kelvin is not settled yet,'' he said slowly, upset.

MiHye smirks. She nods for a second.

'Ohh! You want to tell me that if I and Kelvin can kiss together, you guys also can kiss?! That's how you play the game?'' she closed her eyes.

Taehyung shook his head.

So you kiss him MiHye?

That was edited by Kelvin, Taehyung!

''I'm tired. Tired of your attitude'' he said.

''It's okay, you don't have to tire anymore after this! Divorce me. Let's end it up right now. Follow the contract. It's past one year now.'' she talked.

So that you can marry Kelvin, MiHye? That's what you think?

''I can bear it anymore!!'' he shouts.

Taehyung hugs MiHye, tightly.

He doesn't want to let her go! Never! Ever!

''I'm sorry MiHye! Let's sleep first. You're not in the right condition. Your feeling is not true. Sleep first. Tomorrow I'll bring you the proof. I'll prove it.

She cried.

Cry as much as you can, MiHye. But, make sure, in the future, you're not crying for the same reason, again.

''He is so terrible. I'm not kissing him. That was edited. I'm not..'' she claims.

''Shutt... Sleep'' Taehyung said. I believe in you, MiHye. I'll believe on my wife's side.

Taehyung brings MiHye to the hospital.

''She only has one weeks before she was gone.''

Gone?! Seriously?

''You mean to pass away,'' she said.

Taehyung shakes his head.

''Actually, I don't know. Because of her other disease. The MPD. Multi Personality Disorder.''

Taehyung sighs.

I don't know.

MiHye startled.

Kelvin is here. At the ward.

''Kelvin, ni zhende hao bang. (you are so amazing!) Anyhow, you can't interrupt our married. I have done my promise to you. Absolutely to Sarang. I don't want to see your face anymore!'' Taehyung said.

Kelvin turns his face to Taehyung. His eyes are red. Truly red sign of he's crying.

''Taehyung, I'm sorry, I don't know that you guys are married. I do that cause of my younger sister. I'm so sorry, MiHye,'' Kelvin apologist.

''I want you to explain to Taehyung about what you've done'' MiHye said slowly.

Taehyung shook his head.

''Bu yong, wo zhen de zhi dao ta. Suo yi, wo hui xiang xin ta."(No need, I know her. So, I'll trust her.)'' Taehyung said.

''Taehyung..'' Kelvin cried.

Taehyung widens her eyes. He raises his eyebrow.

''She's gone. There's her alter personality. There's no Sarang anymore. The tumour also. Mimi, which is her alter personality will suffer for it and Mimi might die cause' of it.'' Kelvin said.

Both of them don't know what to say cause' they too shock.

''I'm... I pity you. I hope that you can go through it''

''I'm sorry, I ignore you for a few weeks'' Taehyung apologised.

''A Few weeks?! Okay, make it a month!'' she laughs.

''I'm sorry. There's a few checks upright, the baby? Did you do an appointment with the doctor?''

''See? You don't even know and care''

''Don't bring that up, MiHye. I know I'm the bad and worse, terrible, horrible father and husband.'' Taehyung looks down.

''Okay, I promise I won't bring the past. Let's go to the appointment.''

It's past 8 months now. I'm really happy that he came into my life. He makes me bright and shines.

I know that's sound cheesy.

And smell fishy now! Hahhaha.

After suffered for a few weeks to settle the problem, I gain happiness. Yeah, even though I have to cry a river to get the happiness.

I will.

Mom, dad, thank you because introduce me to him.

Without my parents, I'm not here. I'm not going to be a mother.

Anyway! The baby, it's a girl. We'll give her name,

Kim Sarang.

''Sarang! There's uncle Kelvin's here with his son'' MiHye said.

''Mom! I don't want to be at this annoying dinner! Did you give him my number?!'' Sarang pout.

''Who?''

''I mean Uncle Kelvin's son! Their only son!''

Hahahaha. It will happen again.

The End