𝖊 𝖎 𝖌 𝖍 𝖙

Chapter 9

"Having good fun, huh?" Taehyung speaks.

"What those suppose to means?" MiHye asked.

"Yeah, with that damn guy. I don't love him." Taehyung makes a dull joke.

MiHye makes a weird face.

A few minutes pass, she chuckles.

"Yeah, I believe you don't love him. It seems insane?"

"Well, back to our topic, why you don't like him?" MiHye asked.

"You better not too close to him. I can feel he wants to take you from me"

"Are you jealous, Taehyung?" MiHye laughs out loud.

"What? Is that wrong? I'm being jealous?" Taehyung tease.

"So, you admit it," MiHye answered, plain.

"I will close to him, Taehyung. I sit next to him, don't you see that just now? And, accept the fact that he will be the same group of us, soon"

"Why would he be the same group of us?"

"Those questions about hows and whys, you better go ask Mrs Lee." MiHye chuckled.

Just don't close to him, MiHye. I beg you.

"Yaa! Taehyung aa, I know you know and interest in softball, don't you? But just you don't have any opportunity to get in and show what you've got, right? So I take your name to enter the softball competition! " Jung kook said with the cheer spirit.

"Yahh! How dare you to call me by my name?" Taehyung hit Jung kook's head.

"Hyung, can you participate? They have your name" Jung kook asked.

"What's your game now? Don't you have a trick on me? Come on, Jung kook I know you well" Taehyung's question like a dart to Jung kook.

Jungkook smile.

"Hyung.."

"What?" Taehyung looks at Jung kook.

"I knew it! There must be something's going on"

"I have a crush on her, one of my juniors. And guess what? She loves softball"

"S0? What's the matter with me now?" Taehyung asked.

"There's a lot if the matter to deal with you, hyung! I can be your assistant and I will make her fall in love with me before the competition soon."

"Please help me!!" Jungkook begging.

"Jung kook, you know right, that I don't play softball again?"

"Hyung, please" Jung kook beg.

Jung kook, you know the whys and how's I didn't play that kind of game.

"Hyung, anyhow, that kind of tragedy had already passed. It's a long time ago. You already have MiHye noona, right? Why are you still thinking of her?" Jungkook right. I have my girlfriend.

"Or... hyung!! It makes a sense if you still love.." Jung kook, please don't say the name in front of me!

"...Cheon Sarang"

Jung kook!

Taehyung closes his eyes.

No, I didn't love her.

"Okay, I'm in charge" Jungkook's eyes slowly getting wider.

Finally!!! I know you'll never let me down, hyung. Gomawo.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so so so kind today , triple chapter ~