𝖙 𝖜 𝖊 𝖑 𝖛 𝖊

Chapter 13

"What the tumour stage that she suffered?" Taehyung asked, worried.

"So far, three" Kelvin answered.

Taehyung chuckles.

"Did you make a joke?" Kelvin smirks.

"Well, if it's a joke, it will be a very dull joke"

"Are you serious?" Taehyung asked again. Kelvin looks at Taehyung once again and asks.

"If I say yes, are you willing to get back to her? Think wisely, the doctor might say that she doesn't have time any longer. Make her happy, Taehyung. Even for a second before the doctor let out the details result." Kelvin pat on Taehyung's back, for real he wants him to consider it.

I'll make you and MiHye broke up.

Sorry Taehyung, my sister doesn't have much time. Maybe with your help, she'll have some strange to not give up on everything and heal.

Make her happy.

For once.

I beg you.

Taehyung stares at the watch.

8.30 p.m

Once again, his phone vibrates. And it's a call from MiHye. Isn't she doesn't have even single work to do?! She kept calling me since I'm walking with Kelvin just now.

9 missed call.

Damn!

Once again, his phone vibrates.

"What do you want?! Don't you have work to do?!" he shouts.

"Taehyung, why? What's going on?"

"None of your business!" he said.

"What's going on with you?! I just worried like dead! You.."

I..I'm speechless. He has problems. I'm not supposed to felt like this.

Vulnerable.

He hangs.

I will ask him, nicely. My phone accepts a message. It's from Taehyung.

'I'll sleep at Jimin's house'

He texts.

'Okay then, good night. Saranghae' I'm waiting for him to inbox me but, You'll upset, MiHye.

I don't want to think about what's going on just now but, it kept coming up in my head. I thought I can endure it, but I can't ignore it any longer.

I want to cry.

She's sobbing.

I want to ask him. There's too many whys question in my head right now. Who's going to understand my pride? The sweet moments keep popping up in my mind.

Flashback

It was my birthday back then.

It was a close shave that I'm not injury when I was in the kitchen to clean the broken glass.

Taehyung has a class right now. I went back with Kelvin. He invited me to come back along.

I want to reply to his message that told me where I am right now.

He just inboxes me.

'Home' Sent.

Before he asked me the whys and hows I'm going back home, I sent him a second message.

'Went back wit Kelvin, he invited me just now'

'who give u the permission?'

'Just come back earlier. Don't ask 2 much'

6.30p.m

I am really tired.

Just want to take a nap. At that moment my eyes like...

MiHye slept.

7.00p.m

Went I opened my eyes, I smell something good.

Food! It's smell like my favourites food.

Is Taehyung back? Is he cooking? I went to the kitchen.

''Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to my dear, MiHye! Happy Birthday to you!!'' Taehyung sang while playing the piano.

That's was surprised me. I'm shocked!

He kneels in front of me and gave me the roses.

''Happy Birthday, babe. Hope you will grant your wishes'' Taehyung wish her. I'm speechless.

''Taehyung, I don't know what I want to say cause I'm too... '' I let the breath out for a while. She's smile brightly.

''But I just want to say thank you very much'' I thanks him and hugged him.

''Let's go to the kitchen. I have something special for you'' Taehyung dragged my hands to the kitchen.

''Here's the cake, make a wish!'' Taehyung smiled.

'I wish I'll never forget this moment, forever. And ever' I blew the candle.

''Happy Birthday'' he kisses my cheek.

''Hey, that's my favourites! Are you cooking?! '' I asked. He nodded.

''For real?''

''You don't believe?''

''No, I just... I don't know that you can cook! This's cool!'' He chuckles. ''Just see my leg, enough, let's eat'' Carbonara.

End flashback.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED ! XOXO