𝖊 𝖑 𝖊 𝖛 𝖊 𝖓

Chapter 12

Too mess. Our house is too untidy. I am dying! His parent is on the way here! I glanced at the clock.

4.30 p.m

Oh Gosh! I only have 30 minutes to tidy up and clean this house. Alone? Taehyung, where on earth is he right now? After lunchtime, and I take a nap for a hours, he disappeared.

'where are u? ur' family is coming right away at 5 p.m & guess what? Our house is like a rat hole! We've 30ins to tidy up the home. Come back ASAP!'

She sent.

'I'll be back around 4.45 p.m'

'can u make it fast?'

'im tryin'

Heol!

What I'm going to do first? Argh! The heck! I can't think straight right now!

MiHye, tidy the living room first.

Okay, what's next?

The bathroom is important. They will mark your cleanness based on your bathroom.

Check. Okay, what now?

The kitchen. Wash the pan and pot till the utensil.

Done. Next?

Bedroom and wash your clothes. Finish! Next?

Congratulation! You're done, MiHye.

Done? I didn't believe it! Hahahaha.

My time. Rest.

Did I talk to myself just now?! OMG! That's odd.

I hope that's normal.

4.55p.m

Taehyung, you are going to have a new watch soon. Your watch is too late. Make a promise with me at what time, huh?

All of a sudden, my phone vibrate. It's a call from my mothers-in-law.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, MiHye-yaa, It's raining like a cat and dog outside, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, mom. Why? Are you guys not coming?"

"I think so. Your father afraid to drive in this condition anyway"

"Oh, I see. Anytime you can come right?"

"Yeah, I'm upset. I want to meet you, MiHye" I giggles.

"I miss you too. Hold this promise that you will come another day. A good day"

"Okay, if you said so. I will hang it up now. Goodbye sweetheart. Take care"

Tired.

Where's Taehyung anyway? I stare at the clock.

6.00 p.m

I can smell something's not right now. Something fishy.

"Jimin, I can't believe that he's her brother, going," Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, don't think about her. Or MiHye is not going to be alright. I know you still have some kind of feeling towards her" Jimin warns.

"For whom?" Taehyung asked, stranges.

"For you-know-who"

"You wrong. I hate her. I'm deadly serious" Taehyung said in a strict voice. But, kind of furious.

"TaeTae-yaa, I know you well." He sighs.

"So, Taehyung. After you saw and know she's here. What do you felt so far?"

One voice has shock Jimin and Taehyung in that Café'.

"Kelvin? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, surprised.

"This's public, Taehyung. You don't deserve to ask me"

Hah! He is going to mess with me! Kelvin takes a seat beside Taehyung's place.

"DO you want to know what exactly happened that day? The day that Cheon Sarang leave you?"

"Well, ru guo ni bu yao ting wo jiang shenme, wo hai shi hui jiang gei ni ting"(Well, if you don't want to hear, I still want to tell you the story)

Cheon Sarang leave me when I said I want to marry her. She moved to Singapore about four years ago.

Flashback

"I want to marry you too, Taehyung but I need the time and I have to move while..."

"Moved? Where?"

"Singapore. If you love me then you should have wait for me, please"

"No! Why would you have to move? Give me the reasons or I will never forgive you anymore. After 3 years we've created our love why would you..,"

"I got to go, Taehyung. My flight is around the corner" Cheon Sarang interrupts.

Wait! Sarang!

Flashback End

"Please, Kelvin, I don't want to hear anything. It's nothing to do with her. She is my past. At the same time, I have my girl"

"She's sick. She has a tumour on her head. That's why she moved to Singapore. Just want to get the master there. Specialist doctors for surgical removal of cancer. Guess what, Taehyung. She does that just for you. She wants to marry you" Taehyung speechless.

They keyword here is, he is worried.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry guys for not updating so far. Anyway, enjoy!~ And thanks for your support. I appreciated it~ 11 Chapter to go! Stay tune~ Fighting! XOXO