𝖙 𝖍 𝖗 𝖊 𝖊

Chapter 4

"Come on, wash your hands here with the soap, " he said.

What? What is he thinking about? He headed to this place just because of this soap?! Why is he being like this? Does he need to be this far?

I sigh heavily.

"Tell me now what have you mixed with the sodium?" I asked.

"Sodium Thiosulphate and Hydrochloric acid and its ACID, and can you make it faster?" he said, worried.

"Hahahahhhaha, Hey! Taehyung, that's not even worse" I laugh.

He makes a blur and dull face yet said,

"Highly concentrated is dangerous. I haven't seen anyone burned with lower concentrations although you should rinse your hands with the water after contract."

His answer makes me shut my mouth.

See this is why, Mrs Lee doesn't let anyone freely go anywhere with the experiment although this is an individual test for us, all we need to do is just gather the data from the experiment. I'm afraid that she noticed our absence and punished us.

---------------------------------

Aish! Really! I hate this so-called task that Mrs Lee gave to me in the class. To be exact, this is a punishment! Task my ass. I start to nagging at myself cause of the late. In a minute, someone's voice makes me rolled my eyes.

"Pity you, my dear. Need help?"

Aish! Is there no one else besides him?

"Go away, greedy!" I said.

I hate this guy much. I looked at him sit at the resting chair near the swimming pool.

Oh, what now? Is he just going to look at me clean the pool?

I stare at him.

"What?" he makes a blank face.

"What?" I imitated him with a weird face.

"Can you just go away?" I said with the cheer spirit.

"No, my mother wants us going back together: he answered, slumber.

My shoulder goes down.

"So, do you not going to help me?" I asked.

"No, cause I have already offered just now. What did you say back then?" he refused to help me.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you are ready to go to school?"

"That's your problems" I looked at him. He played with his phone.

"Yah! You jerk!" I said, in anger.

"Stop disturbing me with your mumble and stop asking me the question, or not I will lose the game."

Push!

Taehyung's eyes getting wider when he watches MiHye drowning in the pool.

"Taehyung! Help! I can't swim. I can't breathe! Taehyung!" I shouted for help.

------------------

Most people do not have mansions, those are great houses for the very rich. Lucky people have houses with clean water, without bad smell, and with walls that keep out the sound of neighbours' shouting. He never felt that he get arrogant.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N: Okay, that's all for this morning. Lol. Anyway, I will update soon. Anyway, just to let you know, I have edited the previous chapter. Cause I'd take the readers comment to make it detail, but I don't make it too detail cause you know my time...

Anyway, I'm gonna edit the story chapter by chapter after I've published it to you. You know, don't want ya'll wait too long ~XD

It's great if u check it out. XD

Thanks to those who are reading this<3