𝖊 𝖎 𝖌 𝖍 𝖙 𝖊 𝖊 𝖓

Chapter 19

"Where have you been? "Mihye asked.

"As I said earlier?, I'm going out with Jimin," Taehyung said.

Mihye chuckles

"Seriously? I just saw Jimin and Jungkook in the canteen and guess what? I asked him, about your positioning"

"I.. I'll explain, I make some charity." Taehyung laughs.

"I'm going to surprise Jimin for his upcoming birthday, it's around the corner. Since the time that you asked me, Jungkook was there, you know I'm not going to believe him. He doesn't know how to keep secret" Taehyung said.

I'm sorry MiHye. I'm so silly. You're too kind to me. Did I deserve you?

''Are you serious?''

''Yes, I am''

At that night, MiHye plans to meet SeungHye in the Brown De' Cafe', but seems like SeungHye is not shown up.

Aish! Where is she? It's 12 past 11 now. She already late for 12 minutes by now!

''Hey! Are you alone?''

What?

Aish! I'm so shocked.

Look I'm trembling!

It's Kelvin!

''Nope. I'm waiting for someone''

''Do you mind if I sit here?'' he asked.

MiHye just shook her head.

It's awkward! Why I'm awkward like this? In the past, I'm very close to him.

''So MiHye, I know it seems too fast for you, but I want to tell you my true feeling. I love you, MiHye. I do! Please accept me in your life?''

MiHye's eyebrow rise.

Wtf?!

''Look, I really...''

''No, don't give me the answer yet,'' Kelvin said while his hands suddenly touch my hands.

''Kelvin, let my hands off!''

''Ops, so sorry. It's unpredictable. Don't answer me yet. I got to go now.'' he apologised.

What's wrong with him?!

A minute passed, I heard a voice.

''Hey, I'm sorry. Its traffic jams''

MiHye sighs.

''It's okay''

''So, look I want to tell you some news now. That handbag!! It drives me insane!! You got to go to...''

Yeah, I'm sure you going to skip the women talked part. Like brr...

''Taehyung!''

''Shut up, bitch! You are damn! I love you but you do this to me! Shit!''

Taehyung shouts.

''Taehyung, you are drunk, you not knowing what have you talked about.''

He points his finger at my tummy and said.

''If I could wish, I wish you are not pregnant in the first place!''

I started. It was like a dream. I do not believe what he talking about just now. I am so dumb to believe that shit, Kelvin! I'm not blaming Taehyung anyway. He doesn't know the right situation. I just need to endure it until tomorrow. He'll come to his self-common sense. He needs to rest.

''Let me take you to the room.'' MiHye helps.

''Why? Why are you doing this to me?''

'' We'll talk after you are okay, tomorrow''

He cried.

He sleeps.

Flashback

After separating with SeungHye just now, I went to my car.

''MiHye, you got to accept me in your life!''

What the hell is happening right now?!

Kelvin approaches MiHye and grabs her hands. He continues.

''Or else, I will send this to Taehyung!''

Kelvin shows the video to MiHye.

Mihye startled.

That video! Since that Kelvin touches my hands. And... What?!

He even edited the video. It looks like he kisses me in the video.

MiHye smile.

''Taehyung won't believe such a ridiculous edited video,''

Mihye said but in her shaking voice. She doesn't know whether Taehyung believes it or not.

It's psychology plays!

''We don't know, he might believe this! I'll send you him''

''I was so wrong to believe in you, Kelvin! You damn!''

End Flashback.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX