𝖙 𝖜 𝖔

Chapter 3

"Hey you guys there, no kissing in Mrs Lee's class. Don't you know that?" one of our classmates warns us.

My eyes get wider.

I feel that those Taehyung's hands are out from my waist.

I sigh. 'can't kiss in Mrs Lee class' what's he talking about. This is a school and isn't a private school too. Of course, we can't kiss in school.

Luckily.

"Oh yeah? Lucky?" he said.

What?! Did I say that for real? I thought in my head, I know I'm not saying it!

"What are you, exactly? How can you know my thought?" I ask.

" Is that exactly your thought?" he asks then chuckles before heading to our venue.

I rolled my eyes.

Who wants to help me deal with this alien?!

"Do you want me to tell Mrs Lee that you are not helping me with this experiment because you have a daydreaming?" he threatens me.

"What?" I ask.

"What?" Oh my gosh! That is so horrible when he imitates my voice.

"Hey, hyung!" one voice has made me shudder.

What the hell is he?! I calm myself from the shock. Who is he?

"Hyung, hyung! Is that her?" the boy asks Taehyung while pointing at me. Before Taehyung could answer he likely snapped by the fact that maybe this boy commits something.

"Hey, wait a minute! Honestly, don't you dare to say that you skip the class?" Taehyung asks the boy in front of us.

"Yeah, as what you have seen here. The class is freaking boring. I'm not kidding you hyung! You must go and check it by yourself. I can't endure it any longer" the boy answers.

"Hey!! Jeon Jungkook!! You jerk!" Taehyung shouts as the boy called Jungkook is running away from Taehyung.

"Aish! That brat boy!" he sighs.

Shock. That is what I feel right now.

Shock with his first-time voice shouts out.

"Hey! Help me, hold this sodium's liquid, properly. It might hurt your hands" he warns.

"Yes, sir!" I nod. I don't have to think just hold the things and he does everything! Great, for the first time I feel lucky to have bright brain classmates that happen to be him.

" Yah! Put that in here. Faster! I don't have any idea what have you thought of but... HEY!!" he shouts.

My hands shake. And that sodium's liquid, fall at my bare hands! I look at him. His eyes get wider.

"Yah! Are you that stupid, you dumb!" he gets mad. I apologise cause I have made trouble for him because he needs to get ready with another sodium that I have dropped just now but that is not his concern instead, he asks about the current condition of my hands.

"What?! I just need to wash it with my water. See? Don't get angry cause you mad if I spoil your experiment" I clean my hands with my water that I have brought from my class earlier.

He suddenly shakes his head.

"Aish! This girl!" he suddenly pulls my hands and asks me to follow him.

My hands are still in his hands. What? I can tell his face is full of worried faces. Why is his face look so worried?

That sodium's liquid is nothing when it falls at my hands. And why is he dragging my hands? Don't I look do not know how to walk?

"Yah! Where are we going? That sodium is not dangerous! Hey, just relax it just sodium" I try to pull back my hands but I feel his hand pulls my hands even tighter.

"You just shut up. You don't even know what is the sodium I have mixed you stupid!" he stares at me.

Anyway, where are we heading to?

He stops me all of sudden and it makes me stop too.

Where?

"Why are we in this lab ?" I ask him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N: Stay tuned!^^