13: max

A/N: last absoulte chapter for max.

"a DATE?" i shrieked. everyone except preston, nikki and neil snickered. i looked around in panic.
stay calm, stay calm, stay calm.
"n-no. max isn't going on any date, pikeman. he's my boyfriend." preston said quietly. a hush fell over the room again.
pikeman raised his eyebrows. "maxwell, having a boyfriend? impossible." he hissed.
the bickering continued like this, back and forth till someone finally stopped it.
"listen, loser! my friend doesn't need to go on a date with you and your obnoxious, zit-covered face. get lost!" nikki said the from the back.
i smiled.
"you just wanna be relevant, edward. you aren't wanted by any of my friends, scram!" neil added.
pikeman looked defeated, but understood as he made his way to the cold left corner of the room. i looked at preston and hugged him.
"that was...batshit crazy, pres..." i told him he nodded.
"honestly. he's such a dick." preston agreed.
and with that, the bell rang. i grabbed my stuff and preston's hand, dragging him out of the door.

A/N: this chapter is extra sucky, but i'm not really worried about it. i have NOT seen the season finale yet, as animepace likes to continuously crash my phone and my computer.