A/N (again ugh ik)

So this is probably the last thing you want to hear but I'm planning on taking a break from writing for a bit which is crappy of me. (it's better than me just quitting the story at least, right? right? *sweats nervously*)

I know that I've been really poor with updating lately (the understatement of the century) because I've been busy and generally unmotivated.

I'm planning to take a few weeks off from writing so that I can hopefully get over my writers block, fix up older chapters, plan out the next section of this story and feel less stressed about writing.

It's supposed to be fun and it was fun but its becoming stressful because I want to update for you guys - you're wonderful and you deserve it - but I'm just stuckkkkk

My proposed solution: I've decided to take a few weeks to catch up on writing and hopefully get back on track with regular updates.

Thank you all so much in advance for patience, I'm sorry for being so sh*tty.

I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

((((In other news bc the rest of this sounds so serious i gOT INTO THE SPECIAL SCIENCE SCHOOL THAT I WANTED TO GO TO WHICH IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT I mean it's not as good as hogwarts but it is just one big nerd school and im pumped)))))

- Grace