Meeting Logan

It's like 2:30 am.

Jazz's Pov:

He walks over to us.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU GUYS?!?!" Logan screams. I start to shake. I grip Jonahs shirt and he turns around and hugs me.

"Logan your scaring her. Stop yelling. " Jonah say.

"Let me see her. " I start to grip his shirt to make him not move. He moves. I start having a panic attack. I move backwards, but then hit a wall. I slide down the wall and pull my knees up and hide my face.

"What is she doing?" I hear Logan ask the guys.

"Trying to hide from you. First impression isn't so good for you whereas we made friends with her and not screaming at her." I hear Corbyn says. I hear someone walk over to me. I start to cry and shake. I feel someone pull my head up and I see Logan. He wipes my tears.

"I'm sorry. Please don't be scared of me." he says. I nod. He helps me up. The boys leave. I wish they hadn't. I start to walk forward. I feel someone grab me by the arm. I flinch because I hurt my arm where he grabbed." Why did you flinch?"

"Uh I hurt myself pretty bad so everything is sore."

"How?"

"I'm not explaining it," I said then I mumbled, "because you will laugh like everyone else."

"What was that? Speak up or you get punished."

"N-nothing sir!" I kinda hunched down.

"Well let's do a tour of the house even tho we are going to la later." We do a tour and I leave my stuff on the couch. "You can put your stuff in the master bed room if you want. "

"MASTER-BEDROOM?!?!" I yell.

"Yeah why?"

"Where are you gonna sleep?"

"On the couch. "

" I don't want you to sleep on the couch. You can have the bed and I'll sleep on the ground. "

"Your a lady tho. I'm a gentleman."

"But you haven't been acting like one. Like just a little bit ago you threatened to punish me if I didn't speak louder." I slap my mouth to shut me up when I realized that I back talked him. I start to back up. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry for back talking you. Please do t hurt me." I hit the wall my arms go in front of my face. I hear laughing.

"You know I'm actually glad you back talked me. It shows me what type of person you are."

"So you aren't gonna gut me or hurt me? Or rape or touch me?" His face just dropped.

"Do you really think I was gonna do those things to you?"

"Kinda. That's what kidnappers do do." I said in a duh tone.

"Oh well no I'm not gonna hurt you. So let's talk downstairs. Are you hungry?"

"Nope. I don't eat much. I'm fat so I stopped eating a ton so like I only ate like one hung today so yeah. Had enough food."

"No. I will sit on you and force you to eat if you eat one thing."

"Fine. When I get hungry I will eat. " we head downstairs and I go to the kitchen. "Logan!  Can I check my social medias?"

"As long as your location is off. "

"Okay. " I get on Snapchat and instagram and twitter.  Then I check other things. "Logan!" He comes in.

"You like screaming don't you?"

"Sorry but uh what did you want to talk about?"

"Your past and how you hurt yourself. " my face dropped. I froze. No not the flashbacks.

"You are just fat, ugly, nasty and stupid!"

"Haha!! You shouldn't be here if you can't drive a fourwheeler!"

"You are ugly!"

"Bitch"

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

I start crying. I jump down from the counter and walk to the bathroom. I can't let him see me cry anymore.

"Jazz? Let me in! I just wanna be your friend! Please?" I heard his voice go higher on the please. I clean up a little and go out. "What's wrong?" He says as he pulls me into a hug.

"Just flashbacks that I didn't want to remember. "

"Wanna talk?"

"I guess. It will be good for someone to know. " I walk to the kitchen and he sits me on the counter.

"So a few days ago I crashed my fourwheeler into a tree. " I look down and fiddle with my fingers. "I flew forward and landed on the handle bars and hurt my stomach and my wrists and ankles. It's okay if you laugh. I'm used to it. " I whisper. (This part about the wreck is real. But not the bullying part. I kinda made jokes about it and they laughed with me. )

"At least your okay. "

"Logan of you wanna laugh at me go on. I'm used to it. This past week everyone has been laughing at me bout it. I've been bullied for about two years now. I had flashbacks of the wreck and the bullying. That's why I was crying. " I feel him wrap his arms around me. I cry into his chest.

"It's okay Jazz. I'm not gonna hurt you laugh at you or bully you. I might tease you but I'm only teasing not trying to hurt you in any way. We stayed like this for a little while.