-15-

I lay down on my bed staring at my ceiling. I start having these songs lyrics come to me.

Take me back to the night we met in the yard
Climbing up to the roof hidden in the dark
With a bottle of wine for two tho I'm already drunk off you

I grab my notebook and pencil and start writing them down.

"Is that an original?" Daniel says scaring me. I see he's watching over my shoulder. I shake my head no but I lie.

"You are a liar. A terrible one too." he laughs. I frown. I don't like it when I get teased even tho I know he means well.

"Oh I'm sorry for teasing you. I didn't mean it even tho you are a bad liar. " he apologizes. I shrug.

"Why aren't you answering?" I point to my throat.

"That doesn't help-" he was cut off by Zach.

"She broke a vocal cord and here you go Jaz. " Zach says handing me a bag. I mouth thanks. He grabs Daniel and takes him outside and I go put on the bra.

Zach's Pov:

"Daniel she can't talk so try not to ask her so much. "

"Okay sorry. So what's in the bag?"

"Nothing. Just pills. "

"PILLS?!?!?! " he screams.

"Who the fuck has pills?!?!" I hear logan scream.

"Good Daniel I was lying so it wouldn't be awkward and the pills would be like Advil. " I said giving him a look.

"Who the fuck has pills?" Logan asks coming closer. I put my head down.

"Zachary dean herron! Tell me!"

"Uhhh m-me sir. I have pills. "

"Why? And don't you dare o'd. "

"They just anxiety pills. "

"Okay. " he walks away.

"Fuck you daniel. " I say storming off.

"Thank you!" He said in a mocking voice. I go upstairs and grab my keys. I walk downstairs to Jaz's room.

"Yo jaz, listen up. " I say walking into her room

Jazz's pov

Yes I nod.

"Whenever everyone is asleep we will be sneaking out to take you to a doctor. "

I shake my head no.

"You will be fine. Just trust me. I'll tell Logan that I wanted to show you our house so I took you over there for the day. "

I roll my eyes and nod.

"Okay pretend to sleep whenever we get ready for bed. " I agree just so I don't get hit. He raises his hand and I flinch. "What was that for?" He asks.

I shrug. He puts that hand on my shoulder. "I won't hurt you. " I look him in his eyes. I see he's being sincere. I nod.

"So let's put this plan into action. " he leaves and I go to the bathroom. I found a box of razors.

1 cut-for not telling my parents
2- for agreeing to a stupid plan
3- for all of the bullying

I clean up and go back out. I see Jonah sitting there.

"Hey, what's that?" He points to my arm. He gets up and walks closer to me.  I back up. I mouth nothing.

"Oh yeah you cant speak so I'll see for myself. " he grabs my arm and sees the cuts. "I'm telling Logan." Then he runs out of the room. I sit in the corner crying. I hear logan scream.

Logan's pov:

I saw Jonah racing up the stairs from jaz's room.

"Yo she's cutting. " jonah says out of breath. 

"What?"

"She's cutting herself. " I scream. I run down there to see her crying I pick her up and take her up to the living room.

"Boys!! Get your fucking asses down here now!!" I scream. She whimpers and huddles into a ball. They all come downstairs.

"What's wrong?" Zach asks.

"Come around Jazz. "

"Okay?" They said. I grab Jaz and pull her arm out. They all gasp.

"Who the fuck left the razor blades down there? She cut herself. " I explained.

"Jaz, why?" Corbyn asks. I slap him.

"She can't talk dickhead. " (logans vlog!)

"So what are we gonna do?" Jack asks.