•11•

Jazz's pov:

"Yo guys! This is Mariana aka jazz!!"

Daniel announces. I hide behind Daniel because I was scared to see there reaction.

"Where?" Logan asks

"Right here. " he moves out of the way. Their mouths drop.

"Damn she looks good. " Jonah says.

" why did you do it?" Logan asks

"I thought I explained to you already sir. "

"Oh yeah. Never mind. Daniel can we speak privately?"

"Sure. "

Logan's pov:

"Why did you do that?" I ask sternly.

"Because she was missing nation wide and I wanted to take her to the movies. "

"She is not allowed to leave the house period. "

"Whatever. "

"You need to dye her hair back to a different color. It makes her look like a slut. "

"I knew that it made me look like a slut." I hear Jazz say sadly. I look to her and she has tears in her eyes.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I was wondering if I could have something to eat. The guys told me to ask you sir. But it uh seems your busy so I'll just go to my room. " she said.

Jazz's pov:

I was getting hungry so I walked to where logan was.

"You need to dye her hair back to a different color. It makes her look like a slut. " logan says.

"I knew I looked like a slut. " I said sadly.

"Why are you here?"

"I was wondering if I could eat sir but I'll uh just go to my room sir. Sorry to bother you sir. " I start to walk away with my head down, tears threatening to spill. I felt one roll down my face. I wipe it away quickly.

"Jazz, are you okay?" Zach asks.

"Uh yes sir. I'll be okay. " I aaid shyly. I ran downstairs and locked me door. I sat in a corner and cried. I heard banging on my door. I decided to not open it. I cried even harder. Then there was some arguing footsteps and softer knocks.

Zachs pov:

"J, let me in please. " I say. She unlocks the door. I open it and lay next to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. " She lie.

"You are the worst liar in the history of liars. " i laughs. She chuckle.

"Ha ha. Thanks. "

"No seriously what's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk bout it. It brings back memories and I don't want to relive those memories. "

"Okay, well what happened upstairs?"

"Nothing. "

"I will not be afraid to bring the tickle monster out. "

"No please. " she begs. I get on her and start to tickle her. "Stop!! I'll tell you. " she laughs.

"Okay. " I sit up to where I'm sitting on her lower stomach.

"Can you get off of me? Your hurting my stomach. After the fourwheeler accident nothing's been the same. " she says then she quickly slaps her mouth.

"4wheeler accident?"

"Uh nothing. Nothing. Logan said I looked like a slut with this hair so that's what happened. "

"You don't and I wanna hear bout the accident. "

"Fine. I just crashed into a tree. So my wrists, lower leg, and ankles are like broke but logan never took me to get the surgery so it's like healing in its own. "

"Oh so can we do something?"  I ask

"Depends are you gonna try to kiss me?"

"Idk. Do you want me to?"

"No. " she bluntly said. Damn that cut deep. I thought.

"Fine. So let's play a game called tell each other bout our pasts. "

"Your a fucking asshole. " she laughs. "Only logan knows and he's gonna be the only one. And I'm surprised that you didn't laugh bout the crash. " 

"Why would I laugh?"

"Because your from Texas so you probably know how to be a country person and how to drive a fourwheeler and you are a guy so yeah. "

"Did you get bullied?" She looks away. "I'm sorry Jazz. "

"It's not your fault. It's fine. "

"What were they saying?"

"Slut, whore, ho, kill yourself, die, stupid, nasty, ugly, fat. " she whispered the last part.

"You are none of those things. "

"They laughed because I crashed my fourwheeler except three and they actually were caring for me. "

"Oh I'm sorry you had to go thru that. "

"It's not your fault. Hey uh can I tell you something?"

"Yeah. I'll get off of you. " I sit next to her. She sits up.