{9}

"Your really good. " I hear someone say. I shut the radio off and turn around. It's Zach.

"Your just saying it because I was singing your song so now leave before you get in trouble by logan."

"No I'm not. And logan asked if you were allergic to anything. "

"No I don't like tomatoes or onions tho."

"Okay. " then he leaves. I flop on the bed.

"Hey, J. So we are leaving for work so do not leave this room okay?" Daniel said.

"Okay sir. " I said sitting up.

"You don't need to be formal with me. "

"I don't want to get hurt, sir. "

"Who would hurt you?"

"Me. " logan says as he walks they the door.

"Yes sir. I was gonna say you sir. " I said scaredly.

"Do not leave this room for anything understood?"

"Yes sir. I understand. Can I ask you a question sir?"

"Sure Daniel leave. " he orders. Daniel leaves with an eye roll.

"I need some supplies. I left the ones you got me in Ohio. I'm sorry for asking for something but I don't want to stain the sheets and your clothing sir. " I said quickly without making eye contact.

"Ok. What type?"
"Uh just the purple box of pads please. "

"Sure. Stay in this room tho. " then he leaves. Then in comes Jack.

"Hello sir. "

"Hello Jazz. Why so formal?"

"I don't want to get hurt. "

"Who would hurt you?"

"Logan sir. "

"Fine whatever. Uh do you need anything?"

"Can I have some water, sir?"

"Yes as long as you call me something other than sir. "

" you know I can't sir. I don't want to be hurt. "

"Okay fine. I'll still get you the water. " he leaves and then I'm finally alone. I flop back on the bed. I hear a knock.

"Come in sir!"

"Hello Jazz. " Jonah says as he walks in.

"Sir, why did you knock?"

"Because you could have been getting dressed. "

"This is all I have sir. I won't be changing anytime soon. "

"Why so formal?"

"*sigh* because I could get hurt. "

"I won't let him hurt you. " Jonah said as he got closer to me.

"Don't get closer sir please. I don't want you to get hurt. "

"I'll be fine. I'm like a brother to him. " he said coming closer. I sat up and started to back up on the bed.

"No please don't do anything to me. " I said worriedly.

"Have you ever been told how adorable you are?" He said sitting in front of me really close to me.

"N-no. I-I'm not that adorable. " I stuttered.

"Well you are. " he said leaning in.
"HELP!!!!" I scream. Logan comes rushing thru the door to see Jonah trying to kiss me and sees a distressed me.

"Jonah! Get back!" He yells. Jonah just stays. Logan comes and jerks him up and takes him out of the room. I start to cry. I hug my knees and start rocking back and forth.

"Jazz! What's wrong?!?" Corbyn runs in.

"No!!! Don't come near me!!" I scream. He backs up and puts his hands up.

"I'm sorry, but what's wrong?" He asks softly.

"J-Jonah t-tried to k-kiss m-me. " I explain. Corbyn comes closer to me and engulfs me in a hug. I hug him back and cry. After a few minutes I calm down and stop crying and he pulls away from me. "I'm sorry for that sir. "

"It's fine. My girlfriend tells me that if a girl is crying you should comfort her. "

"Christina?"

"Yeah. "

"She's pretty. Keep her around for a long time."

"I plan on it. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. It scared me. " I said wiping my eyes.

"Jazz? " I hear someone say. I look up and see Jonah. I tense up and move back farther into the corner. Corbyn grabs my hands and says, "it's fine. Just hear him out. "

"Okay. "

"Jazz I'm sorry for doing that. I don't know what got into me. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. "

"I don't know if I will get hurt for not forgiving you so I'm gonna forgive you just in case sir. "

"You won't get hurt. So do you really forgive me?"

"Sure but it will take a little for me not to be like scared to be around you sir. "

"That's fine. " then he leaves.

"So I have to go. Bye. " he kisses my head and leaves. Finally they are all gone. I turn on my radio that I found and sing along to 'Honest' by the Chainsmokers.