{7}

"The doctor said yes. " Logan says when he walked in.

"Yay! " I say. He leaves to fill out paperwork.

I thought to myself, why am I so happy? Why is he being so nice? Why did I agree to this? What did I get myself into? I don't understand why I didn't tell my parents. I don't understand why they haven't tried to contact me. They always do the opposite whenever I say something. I grab my phone and see no messages, missed calls, or snapchats. I felt a tear roll down.

"Jazz, you gave up everything you could have dreamed of doing just because you didn't want your family hurt. " a voice said.

"I know that! When i walked to the van, I saw my future flash before my eyes. " I said kinda agitated.

"So why not call your mom right now? Tell her where you are and what happened. "

"I can't do that. I don't want these boys in jail. They aren't made for jail. "

"So why did you agree to going with them?"

"So I could get away from the bullies and the bad past if mine. "

"But the past made you who you are now. It's the reason you won a record deal. It's the reason for you getting valedictorian. It's the reason you would get all of those awards! So you can show the bullies who you are. "

"It's too late now. I can't go back. My friends are mad. I don't know if I could even call them friends anymore. My parents probably won't want me back. I can't go back even if they wanted me to leave. I would have literally no where to go. "

"Jazz, it's never too late. Your friends are crying right now at this moment at the park for your memorial. Your parents haven't been working since then. "

"I just don't even know anymore. Who are you anyways?"

"I'm your daughter. "

"No, no no! I'm not pregnant I have never been pregnant. "

"You will soon. Good bye mom!"

"No don't go!" I felt tears roll down my face. I look to the door and see the guys.

"Who were you talking to?" Logan asks confused.

"Uh no one. I guess it was in my head. "

"Okay? Well are you ready?" Zach asks

"Sure. " so I get ready and we leave. We grab our stuff and head to the airport.

"I don't have any ID. "

"It will be fine. Minors don't need id. " logan said.

"Okay. " we go they security and then get to our gate. Since I have little stuff I got to take it on with me. I get on and put my stuff in my lap. Zach was sitting next to me.

"Zach, can I confess something to you?"

"Yeah anything. " 

"This is the first time being on an airplane and I'm scared of heights."

"It's gonna be okay. I'm here and just grab my hand if you get scared. " he gave me a reassuring smile. Soon we take off. I grab Zach hand. He holds my hand. I soon fall asleep.

5 1/2 hours later:

"Jazz wake up. " I feel shaken.

"What?" I said in my 'morning voice'. I sound like a dude.

"Damn you sound like a dude. "

"Thanks Zach. " I shot him the death glare. He gets back and we get off the plane. Me being me wanted Starbucks.

"Logan??" I said in a sweet voice.

"Do not look her in the eyes boys." he says.

"Can we stop by Starbucks?" I ask.

Zach looks at me.

"I'll buy you Starbucks. " Zach says. Logan slaps him on the shoulder.

"Dude, we aren't suppose to baby her. Remember. " he said looking sternly into his eyes.

"Oh yeah uh no Starbucks jazz. " Zach says. Then mouths sorry once logan was turned around.

"Lets head to the apartment. "

At the apartment

"Kong!!" I yell. I felt myself get picked up. Then I was thrown onto a bed.

"Ouch!!!" I grab my wrist.

"Shut up! Now that we are in LA I can be rude like a kidnapper. " logan says.

"P-please don't h-hurt me. " I beg. He walks to the bathroom and then walks back out. He puts maverick in his cage out of his bedroom. Fuck. I get off his bed and crawl to the corner. He comes back and closes the blinds.

"Get on the bed. " he said sternly.

"Yes sir. " I climb on the bed.

"Lay down. " I do as I was told. He grabs a blanket and throws it over my body. Then he lights a candle and places it on the dresser. Then he turns the lights off and leaves. I fall asleep quickly.