6: Invitation to Minato's House

Minato: I'm thinking of promoting you to a jounin.

Risei: eh...

Minato: I heard. You've been hanging out with uchiha shisui. He also confessed that you two are dating.

She blushed " um... Shisui is nice. Very nice." Minato laughed a little " I see. He's the one who brought the change in you. "

Risei: change? Me being happy?

Minato: um. Not only that. You no longer are so negative like the last time. Always say things that prick people's heart like a needle. You try to share that happiness you have.

Risei: is that so?

Minato: um.

Risei: I see. *Smiles* hehe. Arigato.

Minato: oh. Before I forget. Kushina told me to ask you over tonight. Said you should visit her . She's pregnant.

Risei: eh... Why the sudden... Remembering of me.

Minato: don't know. Ah. My sensei would be there too.

Risei gives a face of disgust " don't want. " Minato laughs " don't be like that. It'll be ok. He won't do anything to you. "

Risei: that's what you say. It's like he's a lonely old man looking for attention. Always talking to me.

Minato laughs " anyway. Congratulations on being jounin. Silence means consent."

Risei: eh?!! You're so mean. Distracting me... Then forcing this on me.

Minato smiled " I knew you would try to reject this. I had to make you take it somehow. Look, I'll try to make sure you'll stay in anbu as much as possible. Ok? "

Risei: liar... Always easing me into things... Then ordering me around... You're just like shisui. Maybe it doesn't apply to all uchiha men. All men are like that. Selfish~

Minato laughed " make sure you don't let kushina hear that. She'll nag me about it. "

Risei: hmph!
_________________________________

Jiraiya: risei-chan!

Risei: ah... Jiraiya..

Jiraiya: let's go to minato's house together.

Risei: ok...

Jiraiya: unusually good girl aren't you? Today.

Risei: I'm nice. You're bad. Pervert.

Jiraiya: don't be like that!! I bet that uchiha lad you're dating is a closet pervert too~~

Risei: even if shisui is going to be a pervert, at least he's not going to peep. He can ask me directly. I'm fine with it

Jiraiya: eh~ who's the pervert now? Thinking of these kind of dirty things during underage~

Risei: hmph!! I'm shisui's!! Not yours!! Plus... If shisui was really ever interested... I rather he read one of your stupid books...

Jiraiya: a compliment? You read?~ my~ books?~ naughty. Naughty.

Risei: I don't read them!! .... My teammate does... I just... Got curious of the book you wrote... So I snatched it over...

Jiraiya: heh heh ~ is it good?

Risei blushed " um... For a pervert..."

Jiraiya: you're a pervert yourself~

Risei: shut up!!

Jiraiya: but really. Is the relationship between the two of you going well? Any fights? Couple quarrels?

Risei: no. Weirdly... It's so good... Sometimes I worry. We never fight. When I worry, shisui always just gives me a kiss on the forehead. And all of the worries floated away... When I want anything, he tries to give it to me. Neh jiraiya... Am I doing it wrong?

Jiraiya: baka. A little girl is still a little girl. You've got yourself a very good man.

Risei: mmmm... But every time I ask for something that he says no to... He can be very stubborn. Then he wins me over. Sighs... I'm stuck with him forever... Neh.

Jiraiya: glad you realised that. You two should get married.

Risei: that's not possible... My age...

Jiraiya: if only that stupid law didn't exist. It would have been a really good thing.

"Not only for the two of you." He added as a casual remark.

Risei: there would be a lot less suspicion to the uchiha family. I can be the bridge... Because I'm yon daime's cousin. Or in those elders eyes... An imoto. ( Little sister )

Jiraiya pats her head " don't think so much. Go back to being a little girl. Go back. Let these kind of things , the adults handle."

Risei smiled " um. "

Jiraiya: anyway... Something awesome happened to me yesterday!
.
.
.

Minato opens the door " jiraiya sensei!! "

Risei: minato. Save me.