27: I Won't Break My Promises

Sai vs Naruto , shikamaru choji

Risei came over " eh~~~ he's not bad. "

Shikamaru: oh. Risei-san.

Risei: don't say that. I'm not that old. I'm only... Hmm~~~ mmm.... *Thinks really hard* mmm...

Shikamaru: 21 years old. 6 years apart.

Risei: that!! 6 years apart!! Not very old.

Shikamaru: you know him?

Risei: ehto... Yes and no.

Naruto: huh?!!! What kind of answer is that?

Risei: more like it's a miracle he's out here.

Shikamaru: I see.

Naruto: why?

Risei: cos I say so.

Naruto sweatdrops " don't always give me answer like these... Risei... I can't understand. "

Risei: baka.

Naruto: Hai...

Choji: why are you here? Risei-san.

Risei: risei. Risei. Not that old. Ehto... Why... Don't know. I just passed by.
_______________________________

Risei: you're letting Naruto to leave on a mission with sai?

Tsunade : you know sai?

Risei: um. Kind of. I know he's under danzou. Fought him before. Not bad but not good as me. Haha.

Tsunade: I can't help it. Naruto's team has a missing place. It's not like I can put you in it. The elders will nag at me.

Risei: then you must have made some deal with danzou to let Naruto go find Sasuke. So the elders won't say a thing.

Tsunade: you don't want to look for Sasuke?

Risei sighs " kakashi told you about the promise ."

Tsunade: I've never seen kakashi so close to someone.

Risei: what are you trying to say?

Tsunade: I told him already.

Risei: tsunade-sama. I like you. You're a nice person. Like minato. Like jiraiya. Like san daime. But all of you are too positive. There are people who will not respect you and crush you. I don't want that to happen. So don't be too much of a busybody to my business. Because you'll die because of me. I'm that kind of girl.

Tsunade: risei. You think too much.

Risei takes a breath in " so they all say. Then they all died. Don't be the next one. " She turns her back to tsunade " I'm leaving the village to go after Naruto when they leave. I won't break my promises."

Tsunade: you might not be able to come back to konoha if you leave.

Risei: I'm fine with that. I've always been able to enter and leave freely. I won't break my promises. It's not the only worth I have. They died and gave me these promises. I'll protect those promises.

Tsunade: risei.

" Don't die. Tsunade-sama." And she opens the door and leaves .