17: Team 7's Exam

Kakashi: I was assigned as their sensei. Mum.

Risei slaps his back head and he grabs onto her arm " gomenasai. Mum. "

Risei: I'm not their mum . Bodyguard. I'm their bodyguard. Are you going to make it easy for them?

Kakashi: you want me to?

Risei: no.  And yes.

Kakashi: no because leniency equals to they won't be strong. Yes because...

Risei: I know you'll be a good sensei. You'll teach them everything you can. Because if you don't... *Stares* I'll use minato to scold you and make you feel guilty.

Kakashi: yaa... So stressed. Are you coming to watch my test?

Risei: .... Ok.
________________________________

.
.
.
Kakashi: what do you think?

Risei: um. Sasuke is quite good. As for Naruto... Sighs... Minato... Should I really not interfere?

Kakashi: minato sensei wouldn't really mind I think.

Risei: I better not... Naruto has a sensei ~ now.

Kakashi: yaa... Don't say that. All that stress.
________________________________

Sasuke returns home to see a letter on the floor of the front door. Sasuke picks it up and opens it... Good work.

Sasuke smiles knowing the letter with no name must come from the risei who always became invisible.
________________________________

Risei: ehto... You guys must know Naruto really well. I'll pay for it the next time I come. Just let him eat as much as he wants the next time he comes.

" Ok! "

Risei: don't tell him it's me.

" why? " The ichiraku ramen store owner asks.

Risei: Just don't tell ok.

" Alright then!!"
.
.
.
That night , Naruto went to ichiraku ramen for dinner.

" Oh!! Naruto!! Tonight is a treat on me!! You can eat as much as you want"

Naruto: really?!! This must be my lucky day!! I passed my exam and have free food!!