14: Cold. Cruel.

Sasuke: must you leave? Risei-nee.

Risei: I must. Be well Sasuke.
.
.
.
Sasuke: nii-san. Risei-nee is so cold. What happened?

Itachi: something very bad happened to her.

Sasuke: I see... That's why she left the house.

Itachi's eyes widens hearing the piece of news.
________________________________

Risei dodges the kunais and charged forward and grabbed onto his throat " sayonara." And placed a seal . The man suffocates and dies. She let's go and the man slips off her hand " ah... I forgot to let a live one to complain."
________________________________

Hiruzen: it's dangerous to meddle with danzou , risei.

Risei: don't care. He took my shisui away. Since he like to meddle with other's business so much... I'll meddle with his.

Hiruzen: then how different are you from him?!

She clenches her fist " he took my shisui away... Shisui is a nice person... He never did anything wrong to danzou. Plus... I'm doing you a favour. I'm stopping him from doing the things you don't want him to do."

Hiruzen: you're courting death.

" What are you talking about? Everyone you send against danzou, is courting death." And she leaves.

Hiruzen: then how about minato? That promise.

She stops in her steps... Clenches her fist... " Then ... Do something!! Kill him!!! He doesn't deserve to live!!"

Hiruzen: leave him to me. You still have a promise to keep. Think about it.