21: She Went to Akatsuki

Pein: everyone. This is our new member. Namikaze Risei.

Risei: hajimemashite. I have not much boundaries except one. You won't kill any konoha ninjas in front of me. Unless it's danzou. Please kill him.

Kakuzu: so picky.

Risei: arigato.

Hidan: welcome. Welcome. Welcome.

Kisame: haha. She's from the same village as you. Itachi.

Itachi didn't reply.
________________________________

Itachi: risei.

She turns around " oh. Itachi."

Itachi: why are you here?

Risei: I got offered before. I just rejected it. Now I said yes. That's all.

Itachi: I see... When was that?

Risei: after shisui died. Asked me if I wanted to leave the village and be in his group. Almost left if I didn't make a promise...

Itachi: and what happened to that?

Risei: jiraiya is teaching Naruto. He'll be a lot better in taking care of Naruto than me. Sasuke is with orochimaru. But don't worry, Sasuke will be able to eat orochimaru . He's strong.

Itachi: so you came here because...

Risei: the reason pein gave was, We'll let them feel pain too. Your reason is probably... Save konoha.

Itachi: ... What's yours?

Risei: neh Itachi. Can I see your sharingan?

He did as she says. She looks to his red eyes... She reaches her hand to touch it " so beautiful... Different from shisui's... But... Beautiful... " She takes her hand back " gomen. "

Itachi: what's your reason?

Risei: I don't know. To do something... Haha. To try to kill myself ?

He reaches his hand out " your hair has grown... " and touches to the ends of her hair.

 " and touches to the ends of her hair

Risei: um... Didn't cut it... I think... Since shisui died. No one cared anymore about my hair.

Itachi: I see...

She looked into his red eyes... As he touches to her hair... She closes in and hugs him .

Itachi was surprised " risei?"

Risei: I missed you. For some reason... You were in my head at times. It's probably different than the ones I had for shisui... But I missed you. I'm glad you're fine.

He strokes her hair " I'm fine. " She looks to him and smiles " um. "