34: Itachi's Death

Sasuke: you've been looking at me for months. Cat. Seating on that same tree. I'm pretty sure you're spying on me. But you haven't done anything to me. What's your aim?

" Meow. "

Sasuke sighs " I look so stupid. "

" Meow." And the cat jumps of tree and snuggles to Sasuke's leg " meow." Sasuke smiles and squats down playing with its fur.

" Meow. Nano desu."

Sasuke retreats in his steps "you are a summoning cat."

Nano: don't be like that. I've been watching you everyday so she can see you through my eyes.

Sasuke: she?

Nano: um. Risei Namikaze.

Sasuke: risei-nee... What does she want?

Nano: she made a promise to watch over you. Don't tell her I said that. It's a secret.

Sasuke : I see.

Nano: it's painful you know. Kabuto always tried to use the baton to hit me. Then I had to act like a stupid kid and act dead.

Sasuke: it's been hard on you.

Nano: well... Then don't let Kabuto hit me.
.
.
.

Sasuke vs orochimaru

_______________________________

Risei activates the seal that communicates to the seal on itachi " .... Itachi. Itachi. Can you hear me? If you're not free now, cough twice. "

... .... .... ....

Risei sighs...

Itachi: risei.

Risei; itachi!! Let's meet. I've something to tell you.

Itachi: just tell it to me .

Risei: I need to meet you.

Itachi : .... Fine. Teleport here.

Risei teleports to him and the moment she sees him, she hugs him " itachi..." She squeezes him " I missed you..."  He squeezes her back " risei." She looks into his eyes... And her tears flowed... He dries them for her " wilful." She hugs him again " neh... I... Didn't tell you something very important..."

" Arigato. " He squeezes her " you did the right thing. " He kisses her cheek " you can have a family. Go to sunagakure."

Risei: you know...

He cups her head and kissess her in the hair " what's his name?"

Risei: richi.

Itachi: I see...

Risei lies comfortably in his embrace onto his chest " sasuke has killed off orochimaru. No... More accurately, Sasuke ate orochimaru. He has become really strong now."

Itachi: I see.

Risei: be careful. Sasuke is looking to kill you. Mmm... Someone's coming. I'm leaving.

He smiles " um. " Giving her a kiss on the lips.

Risei : Don't die. Both of you. Promise me.

Itachi: promise you.

" Um. " And she body flickers.
_______________________________

Sasuke vs itachi

She cries... " Itachi... Baka. What happened to the promise." She starts to heal up the wounded flesh. She kissess his lips " damn it... Why do all of them have to die..." She turns around " Obito. "

Obito : I'm surprised. Even that uchiha Itachi didn't know my name. He thought I was Madara. Everyone did.

Risei: I've always been the sensitive kind. I remembered every familiar chakra. I knew you the first time I saw you.

Obito: I'm familiar to you?

Risei: you're minato's student. An uchiha. And ... Someone who attracted my attention then. Not that  I like you. I have shisui. Kakashi-san's teammate. There was no way I couldn't have you not familiar.

Obito: eh... I attracted your attention then?

Risei: you were honest with your feelings in a way.

Obito: then why didn't you tell Itachi?

Risei: I wasn't sure if there was someone behind you manipulating you. Killing you might just make the person snake back into his hole. Plus... I didn't see any benefit in tell itachi to underestimate you. There's also the part where I can't kill you. People with the sharingan... There's no way I can defeat them.

Obito: minato did. You're kind of his student right? Have some confidence.

Risei: I can't defeat them. Sharingan... They all remind me of the loving uchiha clan...cos I don't have a family. Except for danzou. He's disgusting. But I'm sure I can't defeat him. He knows that technique.

Obito: I see... Itachi's sharingan. Give it to me. For Sasuke. His eyes aren't going to make it.

"I'll give it to you when you call me. I'll put it on for him. " Risei throws him a scroll " now, go away. I need to some time with my itachi."

And Obito body flickers.

Risei: at one point of time... I had a family. And then it's gone. Just when I had one more short moment of family... I guess... I'm not meant to have family.

She stores his body into a scroll and keeps it into her bag " what are you talking about... You wanted to marry him because he could have died. Isn't it?" Then she sighs " but not like that... With a fight with Sasuke..." And tears flows down again...