53: Itachi Revived.

I had this sudden sensation that itachi came alive. It's very possible. By edo tensei. If so... I have to find him. Change his orders. It will be... Difficult for me... But I have to.

I want to see him

Yuki: risei!!! RISEI!!! LOOK AT ME!!

Risei; Yuki...

Yuki; you want to go somewhere. You cannot just leave us here!! You understand!! I'm your taichou!!

Risei: but... The last time I had this sensation that the live seal I placed on someone came alive was shisui. I didn't believe at first. But at this time and place... It's very possible to be him.

Yuki: him?!! You mean...

Gin: she means itachi.

Risei: let me go.

Yuki: we'll go with you.

Risei: but both of you might get hurt.

Yuki: like you wouldn't . You fall prey to his illusions easily just because you'll go soft on him.

Risei: I've to at least try!!

Gin: try and die?!!

She couldn't rebut further... She suddenly remembered the words kakashi had told her. To remember him and richi. She couldn't just be wilful anymore.

She clenches her fist .... " No. I must do it. " She thinks to herself. She then looks to Yuki " let me go find kakashi then . "

Gin: .... Don't. Don't!! Yuki!!! You know how this might turn out!!

Yuki: but there's that chance...

Gin: don't!! We talked about this!! Not taking a gamble on decisions!!

Risei: you two... Are together.

Gin: oh shut up!! That's not the point right now!! You cannot go. CANNOT. You will get suck into those stupid red eyes and you'll be a pain in the ass to handle!!!

Yuki: but there's a chance she won't.

Gin: YUKI!!

Yuki takes a deep breath " damn it... I hate it when tsunade-sama is right... " Yuki thinks back to what tsunade told Yuki " you're a gambler. Like me."

Gin: Yuki.... You're sure?

Yuki turns her back around " don't ask me a second time. Risei. "

" Arigato!!" And risei body flickers.
__________________________________

Risei: kakashi.

" Wait a minute..." Kakashi throws the kunai to the white zetsu coming from above and focuses on her " hai?"

Risei: .... Itachi. He's revived. His live seal, I can feel it.

Kakashi: you want to go find him. You want me to say yes.

Risei: .... I may be able to change his order.

Kakashi: it's not an expense you should take by yourself. We'll get him together. The entire platoon. Together.

" Yea. Together. Gomen we doubted you the other day. "

The he spotted those eyes she gave him. Like a desperate plea. As if saying I might still go even if you say no. So please say yes. He couldn't do anything to her with eyes like that.

He sighs and kissess her in the hair, on the forehead " arigato for at least remembering what I said. Don't die."

" Um... Try. " She squeezes hug him.
__________________________________

Naruto & killer bee vs itachi & nagato

__________________________________

Risei managed to chase up to itachi " itachi!!! " He turns his head around and realises it's her. He stops in his steps to wait for her to come to him.

Itachi: risei.

Risei: itachi. ... Daijobu?

Itachi: I was dead. Nothing much to complain other than being manipulated.

Risei: ... Why aren't you attacking me?

Itachi: I used shisui's sharingan on me. So I changed the order.

Risei: oh... ...erm... Richi is fine.

Itachi strokes her hair while entangling his fingers between her hair " they're back short again... "

Risei: um... Kakashi suggested it.

Itachi: I see. I see. He doesn't mind richi?

She shakes her head " no. I love you itachi. Very much. As more of a family I think..."

Itachi: I agree. We were too similar in some ways. You came here all the way to say this?

She hugs him " maybe. Just felt that I had to meet you when I had known you're alive ."

Itachi: not long that is . You know who's the ninjutsu caster?

Risei: Kabuto. I would have tried to tackle him but... I'm told by five people not to.

Itachi: five?

Risei: um. Yuki and gin thinks I would be a pain in the ass. Kakashi, kurenai and richi wants me alive.

" Then one more thing for you from me. I'll help you release this jutsu you help created  " he kissed her in the hair and cups her cheek " I like your short hair very much. "

She blushed " like last time?"

" Just like last time..." And he gave her a kiss on the lips .... And left.

A... Perfect ending... Um.