15: Clan Massacre

Itachi: risei.

Risei: what?

Itachi: you've changed.

Risei: it should be expected.

Itachi: I want you to promise me two things.

Risei: .... Because I keep my promises?

Itachi: ah.

Risei: .... Why should I?

Itachi: you haven't given me a present for my birthday.

Risei: .... It depends.

Itachi: one, look over sasuke. Just like you did with Naruto. Two, don't involve yourself with danzou.

Risei: you're going to do something... Are you going to get yourself killed?

Itachi: promise me.

Risei: I'll only promise the one with Sasuke.

Itachi: don't get killed by danzou. Even if there's a risk. Don't take it. How about that promise?

Risei: don't want.

Itachi: ...I lied to you about shisui's last words. There was something I didn't tell you.

Risei: what?

Itachi: he told me to be with you to protect you if I still loved you. Promise me.

She clenches her fist " you aren't lying. Are you? Why now!! "

Itachi: because... I still love you. But I know you only still love shisui. Promise me.

Risei: fine!! Get out !!

He leaves.

She leans her back against the wall and slides down the wall to seating down. Her tears fell " damn it... I haven't cried for a long time..." She thinks.

________________________________

And the next day...

Risei slams the door open " SAN DAIME. " And she closes the door behind her.

Hiruzen: risei.

Risei: you knew. That facial expression. You knew!!

Hiruzen: he left the village already.

Risei: .... I hate all of you...  I quit anbu. I'll still take missions... But I quit anbu.

Hiruzen: .... Risei...

She turns to leave. She stops in her steps " ah... Don't let Sasuke know where I live. I don't want him coming to look for me. I'm afraid I'll start blabbering when he asks me why."

Hiruzen: ... Isn't Sasuke your family?

Risei: shisui's dead. Minato and kushina are dead. My parents are dead. Itachi decided I'm not family. So what are you talking about? I don't have family. I'm too bloody for Sasuke. I'll just watch over.

Hiruzen: he'll be lonely.

Risei: growing up alone isn't that bad.