46: Still That Cute Risei

Her tears fell from her cheek... She reaches her other hand out to want to touch his face.

" Risei!!" Shisui called out with worry as he took out another kunai to slice her. He had cut off the tendon at her wrist. Her left hand was unusable. She watched as her blood drips down to the grass below.

" Focus!! Risei!!" He called out as he kamui himself to behind her. " Risei!!!" He called out to her as his hand went down with the kunai in her hand. A stab goes into her shoulder , she held onto his wrist as the kunai was in " shisui... Pain." He kamui himself and got further away from her. She turned around as more tears flowed " shisui. You're... Back."

His tears flowed as well " risei... Gomen... I left you alone. I broke my promise. "

Risei: do you feel better? After dying...

Shisui: I guess.  Gomen... I thought itachi could be with you. I didn't expect him to die too.

Risei turned around to look at tobi " tobi... What kind of order did you give him? "

Tobi: to test your skills out. I guess you could say it's one of my last favours to you .

Risei: you want something from me.

Tobi: tell me. Do you know how to use this jutsu?

Risei: edo tensei. You mean.

Tobi: so you do.

Risei: it was the one of the few stupid things I agreed with orochimaru to research on.

Tobi:  I'm quite a nice person. Don't you think? I did something you wouldn't do for you. Now you can see him.

Risei: you executed this jutsu?

Tobi : ah. Why? Are you going to try to kill me?

Risei: no. I would love to try to. But... I'm vulnerable to uchihas. Though I hate to admit it... I would want to kill the person who taught you this jutsu though.

Tobi: I can't say that. Stop trying to confirm your ideas through me. It's annoying. What I want to know is... Can you release this jutsu that I executed?

Risei: I see... And if I don't tell you?

Tobi: then don't blame me for making your past lover to kill you. Then you'll have to show me if you can do it. Just tell me. I'll even give him the will to do what he wants. For 5 minutes.

Risei clenches her fist " .... Can't you just give him to me?"

Tobi: don't ask for the impossible. You're a troublesome opponent. I don't need another pair of sharingan to add to my problems.

Risei: tsk. Fine. I can't really release the jutsu.

Tobi : what do you mean by that?

Risei: what sharp ears. Only the jutsu caster can release the jutsu. But I can change the order given by the caster.

" I see. " And Tobi leaves them alone for five minutes like he said he would.

" Shisui..." She ran to his arms and hugs him " you're... Here."  He cups her head " ah... Gomen. Does it hurt? " He looks to the wound. She looks to his eyes " mmmm... It's a wound from shisui. I'm fine with it. "

Shisui: baka. Gomen. I know I promised you...

She gives him a kiss to the cheek " forgiven."

Shisui: so easy to please.

Risei: shut up!! It's my good point!!

" risei." He said with a serious tone " Were you happy with itachi ?"

Risei: well...

Shisui: both of you even had a baby.

She looks up into his eyes " you... Saw him?"

Shisui: ah. I did. He was all, apologetic cos he went ahead to die before you.

She buries her head into his chest " are you angry at me? For ... Doing... That with itachi... "

" No. " He strokes her hair " they're long now... Your hair. "

Risei: um. No one cared about them as much as you did anymore... So I didn't bother either... You used to say my short hair was beautiful.

Shisui: that's why you kept it short? Well... I think this risei is beautiful too.

Risei: arigato. Really... Not angry?

Shisui: no. I was the one who told him to be with you and protect you. I know how wilful you can be. It's almost a miracle you're still alive.

Risei: then... Shisui wants me to die? So we can be together? Risei doesn't mind. * Squeezes hug*

Shisui: you still haven't changed. My cute risei.  .... Risei. Is it ok to be doing this? You love itachi now. Don't you?

Risei: shisui... sssshhh... We only have five minutes.

Shisui: Could I ask you a selfish question? I want you to answer me honestly.

Risei: that is?

" who do you love more now? Itachi or me? " He looked to the rings on her necklace. He did noticed the other ring which Itachi had told him about.

" Shisui... " Her tears fell " you still love me...." She kissess his lips. He accepts the passionate kiss... He cups her red cheek " you haven't answered me. "

Risei: always bullying me! Thinking of only things you want to think of !

Shisui: huh? I'm asking you now. Aren't I?

Risei: hmph. *Puffs up cheek* of course you. You'll always let me do what I want. Itachi and I... We just needed each other's company.

Shisui: I see. I kinda feel bad for feeling happy and asking you that question now.

Risei: hehe. Feel bad. Feel bad. Feel bad!!!

Shisui: you little meanie. Risei. I want so much to ask you to marry me now so we can be together forever. But I know I'm dead. So... So... Live happily ok. Do what makes you feel happy.

Risei: shisui...

Shisui: this time... A proper bye bye.

Risei: .... You have to leave... I don't want.

" You can't choose that. You know that. Bye bye. My cute risei." And he kissess her forehead. Then kissess her cheek on both sides. Finally... He cups her cheeks with two hands " live happily. You're always our wilful risei. Just a word of warning... If you die married with someone else. You're mine after you're dead. "

Risei: shisui. Aishteru.

" Um. I know. " he kissess her lips.

And...

The kiss didn't even feel long. It didn't even last long...

He had kamui himself to behind her. He took the stab for her as the kunai reaches his heart. She turns around " shisui!!! "

" miscalculation. Should have undone the jutsu first. Oh well." And Tobi undoes the edo tensei jutsu. " Can't have you alive. Can we? Risei Namikaze."

Risei: tobi.