54: Meeting Minato

A/N ( Author's Note ) :

Sorry humans who read this book. Ehto... I wanted to put in some scenes where risei would help in defeating Madara or kaguya.. or maybe tobi/obito... But I seriously got too lazy... And the mangaka has drawn so awesomely where there's no chance for me to add in any side plot. So... Heh... Sorry if you were expecting some...

Risei: this feeling...this chakra... Minato!! He's revived!!

She body flickers... She calls out " minato!!"

Minato : risei. You're... Alive.

Risei: Hai....

Minato: gomen. It's just... Considering your wilful acts... I thought...

Kakashi placed his hand onto her head " well... People around her has been telling her to be careful. "

Minato: kakashi. ....risei. You and Kakashi...

Kakashi: Hai. Sensei. She's my wife.

Risei: not yet!! Soon...

Kakashi: I'm a father.

Minato: I didn't expect you to be that kind of girl. Risei.

Risei: it's not like that!!! Well... It's something like that... I did... Have a baby before I'm married. Just... It's not what you think ok!!

Minato: ok...

Risei: it's not!!! It's not his!!

Minato: erm... Don't have to go so far. Ok.

Kakashi: no. She means it . The baby belongs to her and itachi , who died already.

Minato: oh... You turned out to be a very nice person. Kakashi.

Kakashi : sensei...

Risei: minato. I passed it. The scroll of the uzumaki library to Naruto.

Minato: arigato.

She ran over and hugs him " I kinda hate you... To go dying like that. It was for a short while... Short while... While everything seemed perfect... And.. and... " Her tears flowed as she squeezed " everything came crumbling down." He strokes her hair " gomen. Though I kinda promised you to be your family. "

" Baka!!!" She looked to him " you should apologise to Naruto more!!"

Minato: ah. I should.

Just then, her legs weakened and she fell to the floor.

" Daijobu?" Minato and Kakashi both said together. Minato laughed "  me being extra. "

Kakashi: no... Don't say that... Sensei.

Risei: I'm fine. I just put a seal on Sasuke and told him to use as much chakra as he wants from me. I can only help him in that. After all... Seals were only meant to restrict. Not kill.

Minato: always wanting to help people in your own way. That part of you never changed.

Risei: minato... hmph.
__________________________________

Kakashi: you saw itachi?

Risei: um. He helped to release the edo tensei.

Kakashi: I see.

Risei: aishteru. Kakashi.
( I love you)

" Ore mo. " He kissed her forehead " I'm going off. "
( Ore mo = Me too )

Risei: um. Be careful. Neh. Kakashi.

Kakashi: hm?

Risei: maybe... Maybe Edo tensei wasn't that bad.

" for you." Kakashi said with a stern voice continuing the sentence of hers. Then​ he leaves.

Risei: um... For me... That is...