24: Leaving Akatsuki

Risei: ok. Extraction done.

Sasori: that was tiring...

Risei: that's what you say. I'm the one maintaining the seal.

Deidara: huh?!! Are you saying we didn't do anything?!

Risei: I didn't say that. Ah... Someone's coming. Shouldn't we be leaving? Pein.

Pein: agree.

Sasori: go. I'll stop them .

Sakura and chiyo baa vs sasori

________________________________

Itachi slaps across her face " I knew it. You wouldn't forget him!"

Kisame: itachi... Is there a need for that?

Itachi: this is none of your business.

Risei: I told you I needed time!!!

Itachi: hmph. That's an excuse. I don't want you in my sight. You disgust me.
.
.
.
Risei: pein.

Pein: what is it?

Risei: I... Want to quit akatsuki.

Pein: why?

Risei: .... No... I know what's your aim. You want to make the world feel pain. And the way you're using to do it. I... Guess I can't be a rogue ninja. I want to protect the konoha my shisui protected. For that... I will leave. So I won't spoil any of your later plans.

Pein: I see... not because of itachi?

Risei: well... There's... That... Anyway... Even if they tried to captured me and looked into me... They won't find much. Just a memory of me helping you to catch the two tailed beast.

Pein: but they will know I want to catch the other tailed beast.

Risei: true... But it's not like hidden villages will suddenly work together to prevent a disaster. If there was such a good thing... There wouldn't be war. My shisui wouldn't die. People won't believe in people. We both know that... Pein.

Pein sighs " I see. Then how about that man you wanted to revenge to?"

Risei: don't know... I still hope you'll kill him if you come to my village.

Pein: then will you stop me in destroying your village?

Risei: no. But I'll try to save them from getting hurt. Not conflicted.

Pein: I see. You're conflicted. You don't see it.

Risei: no... I'm just selfish. I guess... I only want to protect those who matter to me.

Pein: I see... I understand. Go... Before I change my mind.

Risei: arigato. You're a nice person.

Pein smiles " you're going to recover my body?"

Risei: not this one. If konan agrees , I'll pick up your real one.
________________________________

Everyone was crowding around gaara... Hoping Sakura could save him...

" Eh... He shouldn't be dead. My seals aren't that bad."

Everyone directs their direction to where the voice came from. The ninjas retreats steps away from her.

" Risei?" Sakura and Naruto says.

Risei: eh... Still remember me. I'm impressed.

Kakashi took out his kunai " what are you doing here?"

Risei: waa... Hostile. Kazekage. What a young age. *Squats* ooi. Come alive. You shouldn't be dead yet. I was sure to separate your chakra from shukaku so you wouldn't die. If he finds out... I'll so be in trouble. Ooi. You. Sakura.

Sakura: huh?

Risei: where are you healing? Pass your chakra throughout his veins , try to see if any of the points are not receiving chakra.

And gaara wakes up " ... What's going on?" Gaara eyes widens " you!!"

Risei: oh.  He remembers. Right before he fainted. Don't be like that. I'll give you awesome information. How's that?

Gaara: why would I believe you? You're part of akatsuki!!

Naruto: risei is part of akatsuki?

Risei: I saved you. Or you would have dead as just junchuriki.

Sakura : she's not lying. I think...

Risei: ok. Now we've established a little bit of trust. Let's return to your sunagakure. I'll tell you the awesome information.

Gaara: why would you do that?

Risei: mmm... Why... Why don't you hear me out? I'm willing to walk in front of all of you and show you my back. In case you're afraid.

" You!!! Gaara-sama!! Don't listen to her!!!" The sand ninjas shouts.

Gaara: alright.
________________________________

They had entered the village... Just at the entrance... Gaara speaks " alright. We're here now."

Risei: so mean. Totally wanting to chase me out. We're just at the entrance.

Gaara: sorry. But I still can't trust you.

Risei put her hands together and stretches them out " I'll let you bind me. Let's go to somewhere only kazekage and I can talk. For example~ your office. There your ninjas can wait outside. Still not a bad idea for you right?"

Naruto: risei. What is your aim?!!

Kakashi: risei. Can't you just tell us?

Risei: kazekage~ decision?

Gaara: fine.
________________________________

Gaara: what do you want to tell me?

Risei: shukaku is a two tailed beast. You know that?

Gaara: I know that.

Risei: hm~~ akatsuki are collecting bijuus ( tailed beasts) for their next plan. They must go in number so... You're second.

Gaara: I see... Why?

Risei: don't know. Pein never tells us.

Gaara: so that's the leader's name.

Risei: um. He just asks us rogue ninjas to follow him because we don't have a place to go.

Gaara: that's it? There was nothing he offered?

Risei: he offered. A place to belong. A place away from people who didn't accept us.

Gaara: I see...

Risei: well... It's not like you can do anything with this information. But I do want something in return. For saving you and that information.

Gaara: what?

Risei: ... Konohagakure... I want to return.

Gaara: I see...