Duster

It's already been two weeks and still no news from the expedition. Levi sighs and puts his head in his hands. He's been sitting in his office all day and at this rate, he'll probably pull another all-nighter. He starts fidgeting with his cravat when there is a knock at his door.

"Levi Heichou?" an all too familiar voice calls.

What could this brat need now?

"Come in." Levi says and tries to appear at least somewhat composed.

The boy saunters in, carrying a cardboard box. He plops it down in front of Levi.

"What's this?" Levi questions.

The brat opens the box to reveal a small duster and dustpan.

"Here's a new one since yours is broken." Eren explains.

Ah. He almost forgot that his duster snapped in half thanks to that stupid, clumsy four-eyes. She didn't even bother to ask him if she could use it for one if her crazy experiments.

"Sorry, I accidentally stepped on it." she had said. He remembers how stupid she had looked handing him his duster. Thanks to her, he hasn't been able to dust his shelves since the expedition left.

How stupid do you have to be to step on a duster and break it in half?

"Thanks." Levi says dully and puts the box on the floor.

Thanks? Thanks?!? Why on Earth did he say that?!? That stupid brat, making him say such ridiculous things.

When he sits back up, Eren has the most annoying smirk on his face.

"Tch. You can leave my office now." Levi snaps.

Still wearing that smile, Eren turns on his heels and heads out. Levi covers his face with one hand as Eren closes the door behind him.

Ughh. He can feel himself blushing.

Seriously? How immature.

"You brat." Levi mutters to himself. "You didnt have to get me anything for my birthday."

KYAA~ Sorry, these are kinda short, but little moments like these are just so cute! So just take what little I wrote in and just fangirl/fanboy away. AAHHHH!! Thank you for reading! More is yet to come! ~😘