Neat Freak Week

*Eren's POV*

Today is the start what everyone calls "Neat Freak Week" which is when we spend an entire week cleaning out and reorganizing the entire base. This only happens about once every few months and, of course, it's under the control of Levi Heichou.

Heh. That's adorab- GAAHHHH!! STOP IT BRAIN!!

Eren shakes his head and continues putting away equipment along with Armin, Jean, and Sasha. The three are almost done cleaning the room when the door creaks open and Christa sticks her blonde-haired head through the crack.

"Eren," she says in her high voice.

Eren perks his head.

"Levi Heichou is calling for you. He's by the sleeping cabins."

Levi? Calling for me? What am I getting so nervous for??

He puts the box of equipment down, trying his best to conceal his anxiousness. No one else seems to notice, though, they're still focused on reorganizing. Eren lets out a soundless breath of relief.

He walks to the door and heads in the direction of the cabins. The walk seems to take forever but finally, after a million years, he reaches his destination.

Levi is leaning against one of the cabins waiting for him. He's dressed in his usual cleaning attire, looking as cute as ev-

EREN STOP! Remember, this guy crazy scary and can kill you for just one wrong move! Don't let your guard down! He's not cute! He's not attractive at all!  He's not- ........ who am I kidding? Of course he is.

"Took you long enough, you idiot." Levi speaks, crossing his arms.

Eren blushes. "Sorry." he says, almost inaudibly.

Levi brushes the comment away. "Come inside. I have a task for you." he says and walks through the cabin door.

Eren lets out a shaky breath.

Alright just stay calm. It's just cleaning. We're good here.

Eren walks in and notices the single bed. BED?!?!?

IDIOT! OF COURSE THERES GONNA BE BEDS IN HERE, ITS A SLEEPING CABIN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

He mentally scolds himself and proceeds to observe the rest of the interior: a small cabinet with a few drawers... and that's basically it.
There aren't many windows, either, except for a couple small ones pretty high up on the ceiling. Overall it's very bare, there's not much to clean...

What does he even need me for?

"Okay, Eren." Levi breaks the silence.

Eren straightens. "Yes, Heichou?"

"I need you to get on all fours on that bed."

. . .

WHAAAAATTTTT?!??!?!?

*Hanji's POV*

Hanji had just finished cleaning out one of the sleeping cabins. She wipes the small beads of sweat from her forehead and walks out towards the cabin Levi is in to have him check on her progress. She immediately spots Eren. He just walked through the door.

Hmmmm...

She speeds up her walking pace.  When she reaches the cabin, she flattens herself against the outside wall, ninja-style, and sneaks around it. There are no windows, so she can't peek in that way. Luckily, they left the door open and she peers her head around the corner to get a look.

Levi apparently had said something to Eren that she didn't quite catch and Eren seems to be caught pretty off-guard by it. She wishes she could see his face, but his back is turned.

Dag-nabbit.

Hanji narrows her eyes as she observes Eren slowly walk to the single bed. Her brain nearly explodes when she sees Eren gET ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES ON THE BED!!!

AHHHHHH!! HEAVENS BE!! SUCH PROGRESSION!!! I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS BOLD STEP FROM LEVI!! IS EREN EVEN READY FOR THIS?!?!?

Hanji watches, practically drooling. Eren has his eyes clenched shut.

This is gon' be good.

Levi walks to the bed and... ANNNNDD....

Steps up on Eren's back and uses him as a stool to reach the small window up by the ceiling.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME...

Hanji sighs, shaking her head in disappointment as Levi proceeds to wipe down the window. She facepalms, covering her eyes.

"Hold still, you brat." She hears Levi say to Eren.

Of course, of course. Classic Levi.

YAAAYYYY!!! (Another inspiration from pinterest 😋) HAHA WERE YOU EXPECTING SOMETHING THERE? NOPE, SORRY THIS ISNT THE STORY FOR THAT! BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING I TRULY DID NOT EXPECT THIS MANY READS!! (Even for as little as it is) IT REALLY TOUCHED ME!! 😘 WELP, I CANT LET YOU DOWN NOW!! MORE IS YET TO COME!! THANK YOU!! LOVE YA, READER-CHANS!! CHU~❤