The Strings of Fate

*Hanji's POV*

It's already been a year since Eren and Levi FINALLY got together. A YEAR.......AND NOTHING'S HAPPENED.

ZIP.
NADA.
NOTHING.

How could they live this way????

Hanji can't even recall the last time they kissed! (At least from what she remembers...teehee)

This has been bugging Hanji for quite some time. She can't stand it anymore! Frankly, there is a dire need for more action!

Something needs to happen. Something big.

Hanji paces the halls, trying to conjure up a plan. Something not too crazy or obvious, but definitely enough to spark the flame.

Thirty minutes pass and it hits her.

This is perfect!

She lets out a cackle. The plan must take place tonight! She has to get all the preparations ready!

With a mischevious grin, she sprints like a demon back to her quarters.

*Eren's POV*

Even though he's moved in with Levi, Eren still has to sleep on the couch!

Not fair! I want to sleep with Heichou!

Every day coming back from training, Eren hopes Levi will have a change of heart and let him sleep in his bed.

I just want to cuddle!

Eren opens the door to the cabin and looks over to the couch. The pillows and blankets are still set up as they were before.

What did I expect?

He looks over at Levi who is sitting on his bed reading a book. When Levi spots Eren at the door, Eren makes an obvious pouty face.

"Tch. Get used to it, brat." Levi says and turns back to his novel.

"Do you really have to call me brat?" Eren pouts.

Levi doesn't answer and continues to read.

Eren sighs and heads over to his - hopefully temporary - sleeping area. Eren settles in underneath the warm covers.

"Goodnight," Eren closes his eyes. "Levi-chaaann~"

"Ch-chan?" Levi scoffs. "What's with that?"

Eren smirks. He doesn't need to look over to know that Levi's face is flushed. He lets out a small chuckle.

"Tch. Shut up." Levi puts his book down and settles in as well.

"Goodnight. BRAT." Levi says.

Eren smiles, allowing himself to drift off to sleep.

He'll loosen up eventually.

*Hanji's POV*

Alright, this is it.

Hanji crouches outside Levi's cabin. She has the secret weapon on hand. She peers over to look in the window.

The lights are off. The targets seem to be asleep.

She leans against the wall to listen for any talking.

No talking detected. Phase 1 is a go.

She sneaks over to the door and cautiously tries the handle.

Rats. It's locked!

Luckily she's an expert lock picker and can do it quietly, which is perfect for when targets are asleep (don't ask about it).