Titan Form

"Levi! You take the three on the left!" Erwin yells in mid-air. "I got the ones on the right!"

Levi nods and turns the maneuver gear towards the titans.

Ughh. They're so repulsive.

Within a matter of seconds, he takes out the first two. The third is an abnormal and tries to swipe at him.

Just make it easy on yourself and die already.

Levi easily dodges the pathetic attempt and swiftly slices into it's neck. The titan collapses on the ground and Levi lands to rest on a nearby roof.

Today is especially hot and he wipes the sweat off his forehead with his forearm.

Why do they have to wear these stupid jackets all the time?

Out of the corner of his eye, Levi spots an extremely bright green plant. Normally he doesn't pay attention to things like this, but it can't help but remind him of Eren's eyes. He's unable to look away.

He is quickly snapped out of his thoughts by loud thumping noises coming from his right. He turns his head and sees four titans approaching.

They're close. How did I not notice before?

As he gets a better look at them, he sees that they all have this strange hop to their step.

All abnormals!?

He launches into the air and they all break into a sprint at once toward him. They start swiping and clawing at him, catching him by suprise. He manages to dodge at first until one titan grabs hold of the wire from his gear and yanks Levi closer.

Hm. Not bad for a pig. But still too easy.

With one swing of his arm, he chops off it's hand then heads for another titan. He easily kills that one but by the time it hits the ground, the other three have already crowded around him, still swiping.

A loud roar sounds from the left and their attacks abruptly stop. The titans turn to face the noise and are met by multiple punches in the face. Levi perches on a roof and watches the scene unfold.

As the abnormals attack, Eren takes them down one by one without a problem. Once they all lay motionless on the ground, Eren lets out a roar of victory.

He turns and looks directly at Levi.

So his eyes are still like that even in titan form.

"I had it under control, you brat!" Levi hollers to Eren.

Levi expects him to walk away but instead he extends his huge arm and takes Levi right off the roof.

"You idiot! Don't make me kill you!" Levi glares at Eren, who only brings Levi closer.

Eren allows Levi to sit on the palm of his hand. Levi stares directly at Eren's humongous face. It is then that Levi realizes how big Eren's titan form actually is. It's fascinating. He's never been able to truly look at Eren's titan form until now. Eren brings Levi within arms reach from his face.

Levi pictures Eren back in human form. When he first met Eren, he seemed like a scared boy trying to mask his fear with rage. It's hard to imagine that person is now able to kill titans like this. He's changed so much.

Eren, just who are you really?

Levi reaches his arm out and rests his hand on Eren's nose. Then he leans in and softly plants a kiss on it.

No!! I did it without thinking!!

Levi feels his face slightly redden. He covers his mouth with one hand. He doesn't know of it's possible to blush as a titan, but he notices a little pink in Eren's cheeks.

Thank God Eren can't speak.

"Put me down you brat!" Levi says with a scowl.

Eren hesitates before placing him down onto a roof. He continues to stare at Levi.

Levi crosses his arms and looks away.

"Tch."

Quit staring at me with those eyes, you brat.

Yaaayy! Finally some action!!! IM FANGIRLING SO MUCH!! More is yet to come!! Thanks for reading!! ~chu 💕