Such a Tease

A/N: Hey my loves!! Sorry it's been a while! The next few chapters may be a bit short, but I'll update them more frequently than I have been. (Lol I feel bad that I haven't written in so longgg!!) Okay anywhooooo, ENJOY!! 😉

*Levis POV*

Levi slumps his way back to his cabin with dark circles under his grey eyes. He hasn't gotten a good nights sleep since last week, and he feels he could collapse to the ground at any moment.

Stupid Hanji. So demanding with her experiments. At this rate, I'll look worse than the titans.

Levi huffs out a breath as he opens the door to his cabin. It's dark out and Levi has trouble finding the light switch. He close the door behind him and tries to find his way to the lights.

Why is it so far away from the stupid door??

As he maneuvers around various furniture, his foot gets caught on a chair and he falls right onto his face with a yelp.

". . . ow." He says quietly, letting out an annoyed sigh.

Wow if this isn't sleep deprivation then I don't know what is.

He doesn't bother to move from that spot and stays sprawled out on the floor in the dark, contemplating his existence, when all of a sudden, the lights turn on.

Levi awkwardly turns his body to peer at whoever flipped the light switch, and lo and behold, it's Eren.

Of course it is, what fanfiction do you think you're reading??

Seconds of silence pass as Eren stares at Levi faceplanted on the floor.

. . .

"BAHAHAHAHA!!" Eren suddenly bends over laughing, his face turning pink.

Levi gets up off the floor, glaring at him.

"Shut up, stupid!" He yells at Eren, brushing the dust off his shirt.

Eren finally calms down after what seemed like fOREVER and wipes the wet from his eyes.

"Are... are you... okay??" Eren manages to squeeze out, still bent over from laughing.

"Tsk. I'm fine." Levi crosses his arms.

That was so embarassing.

To make things even worse, the brat catches on that Levi is in an off mood and uses THE THING to try and cheer him up.

No.

Eren faces straight at Levi.

No don't do it.

He gets in position.

Don't you dare.

And.....

Ahhh!!

Eren turns his lips upwards in a beautiful, soul-shattering, heart-melting, face smacking, wind blowing, butt slapping, ice thawing, bird chirping, titan killing smile and Levi is defeated.

Whyyyyy???? My only weakness!!!!!

It takes every ounce of strength within Levi to not run up and tackle Eren to the ground and smother him with little kisses.

Blushing and unable to contain his smile, Levi turns away from Eren to hide his face and walks to the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea.

As Levi sets out the pot, Eren comes up behind him and traps him in a tight hug.

"Oi, Eren. Just because you're as tall as a titan doesn't mean you can sneak up from behind me and use your height to your advantage. Remember I kill titans for a living." Levi says, starting to boil the water.

Eren refuses to let go, seeming unfazed by the comment. "Not gonna happen." He teases with a smile.

Levi rolls his eyes. "Ugh whatever." He decides to endure the hug for now.  That is, until Eren... pINCHES LEVI'S BUTT????? 

"Wha- di- did you jus- seriously?" Levi stammers.

Eren smirks, humming. "What exactly did I do?" Eren pretends to be innocent.

Levi gives him the death glare. "You know," he says. "Wouldn't it be terribly, terribly unfortunate for someone to suddenly lose an arm? Maybe even all four limbs if he pushes it enough? My, my, that would be so sad. Such a pity."

Eren makes an exaggerated gasp. "How mean, Levi!" Eren turns away and pouts like a baby.

Levi smirks to himself.

Take that.

The kettle starts whistling and Levi grabs it off the stove. He pours the water into two cups and places the tea bags in them. He hands one cup to Eren and sits down at his small table with a sigh.

Man, I really needed this tea to help me relax.

Eren sits down across from Levi, staring at him with a look of... I don't know, I guess something flortatious or romantic?

Levi doesn't notice. He gets too wrapped up in his own thoughts and the warmth of the tea as he simakes it difficult not to doze off right then and there. Levi lets out a yawn.

"Tired?" Eren questions, cocking his head to the side.

Levi nods and takes another sip of tea.

"Yeah, being so pretty must be tiring." Eren says with a sly smile, taking a drink as well.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why must you do this to meeeee? Such a tease!!

Levi nearly spits out his drink. Luckily, the teacup is covering Levi's face so Eren won't see his slight blush. When Levi sets his cup down, he looks up right into Eren's eyes with a serious and stoic face.

I won't let you win.

"You must be exhausted, then." He says

Eren then proceeds to choke on his drink.

YAYY!! I just thought that was a pretty cute little scenario!! OH!!! And PLEASE if you guys have any suggestions, let m e  k n o w!!!! As always, thank you very much for reading!! Ciao ciao!!!! Chuuuu~😊