"My bad"

*Hanji's POV*

Hanji's been having a suspicion for a couple of days now. It was really starting to get on her nerves.

Levi and Eren had never seemed close, but recently they've been having this cheery vibe when they're around eachother. Eren is always smiling and laughing around Levi and Levi even seems... to enjoy himself?!?!?? Something is definitely fishy around here.

As she walks the halls, she passes by Levi's office. The door is cracked slightly open and a light was shining through. She couldn't help but peek in. She was probably gonna get killed if she was caught, but she didn't care at this point. All that mattered was finding some concrete evidence to her theory...

Okay. Eren is in the office with him. They're just making small talk... something about a duster. No big deal. Nothing yet. Hanji watches the two for a couple minutes until Levi eventually reaches his arm out and PATS EREN'S HEAD???? EREN IS BLUSHING AND LAUGHING???? 

I KNEW IT!!! SOMETHING IS GOING ON!!! THEY LOVE EACHOTHER!!! 

Hanji can barely control her snickering as she sneaks away. Now she's sure. How can they just be friends when they're acting like that?

Project "Levi and Eren" is now underway.

*     *     *

It's the next day. Time to begin phase one: gain more information.

Hanji has been snooping around Levi, trying to pick up any clues. She notices him in a... not "happier" mood,  but... less terrifying mood? That's something. She jots it down in her little notebook.

Alright. Time to move on to Eren.

She doesn't notice a big difference in his behavior, other than fRIKIN TURNING RED AS A TOMATO EVERY TIME LEVI IS EVEN REMOTELY MENTIONED!! THEY'RE DEFINITELY IN LOVE!!

Ooooohhh this is so exciting!!

Some people walk by and catch a glimpse at her shaking uncontrollably in the bushes. She probably looks creepy. But oh well, it's not like she isn't already.

Move on to phase two: get closer with the targets.

Hanji follows Eren around, making friendly talk with him, asking if he needs help with anything. Eren seems a bit thrown off by this, but otherwise doesn't mention anything about himself and Heichou.

Darn, no luck here.

She moves on to Levi.

Before she even has a chance to wave and smile at him, he gives her his famous "evil glare" and she backs away slowly.

Welp, that's going nowhere.

Phase two was a bust. Might as well skip to phase three: action!

Hanji observes Eren and Levi, waiting for the right moment to intervene. She doesn't know exactly what she's doing at this stage, but it has to be something big. Something that could solidify her theory and cause a good reaction from them.

She watches the two with a keen eye until they begin discussing a document of some sort. They're standing close.

This is it! It's now or never!

She emerges from behind the wall (pun intended) and starts run-walking very clumsily. She's carrying a lot of papers.

"Levi!" she calls, as if she has something important to say.

As he turns his head, she effortlessly trips over herself and bumps into Eren. Eren stumbles right into Levi, landing so their lips are touching.

OH MY JESUS THEY'RE LIPS ARE TOUCHING!! I DIDN'T EXPECT THE MISSION TO GO THIS WELL!!

Eren's face turns red and he quickly pulls away from Levi.

MISSION SUCCESS!!! Hanji almost forgets to keep in character.

"O-oh. My bad!" she says from the floor with a nervous laugh, adjusting her crooked glasses.

She doesn't even need to adjust them to see how extremely angry Heichou's face is.

"Hanji..." he snarls, eyes glinting in rage.

Hanji smiles sheepishly. "Heh......heh.....heAAHHHHHH!!" she screams, darting out of the room, leaving Eren standing all flustered.

The tiny terror isn't too far behind. He's faster than her and grabs the end of her jacket.

"You'll pay for this, Four-eyes." He glares up at her.

Great. This is how I die. Death by tiny midget corporal.

Hngg! Hnnnnggggg!!!! HNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!! IT'S SO GOOD!! Sorry if the Hanji POV annoyed you, i just felt like this would be the best was to write this chapter. I wanna make Hanji kinda like Levi's wingman, who's always there to support their relationship and fangirl along with us about it. (Sorry i haven't updated in a while cuz school and stuff has kept me pretty busy) Thank you for reading! More will come!! Chu~🤗❤