Tough Guy

Eren's been avoiding me.

Levi doesn't know why, but it pains him. All day Eren has been avoiding eye contact and making up excuses to leave the room as soon as Levi walks in. It's pretty obvious, too, and Hanji pulled him aside earlier.

"What's up with Eren? He seems pretty tense when he's around you." she had asked.

I don't know, maybe it's because he accidentally slept in my bed last night??

"Who knows." Levi had said and walked away. Now he's been pacing the halls ever since then.

Moron Hanji. Just mind your own business for once in your life.

Levi stops and leans against a wall. He looks out the nearby window at the view of the training field. He sees some new cadets combat training. One of them attempts to throw a punch and royally misses, falling flat on his face.

Levi chuckles silently to himself. He looks like Eren.

You idiot, stop thinking about him.

He hits the palm of his hand against his forehead and walks away, towards his office.

When he opens the door, Eren is waiting by his desk.

"What are you doing here?" Levi asks, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. "Weren't you the one ignoring me all day?"

Eren slightly flushes pink, but he shakes it off and starts walking towards Levi without saying anything. He has an interesting look of determination on his face.

Eren comes right in front of Levi and traps him against the wall.

This brat..!!! What's gotten into you??

Levi gazes up at Eren, who is trying too hard to stay tough.

"What are you doing?" Levi questions with a neutral look on his face, arms still crossed in a cocky manner. Despite his calm voice, Levi's heartbeat accelerates. He's struggling to keep his cool.

Eren looks as though he wants to say something, but he can't quite get the words out. He's probably gonna apologize for last night.

Heh. Cute.

Levi rolls his eyes. He reaches out and picks up Eren by the waist then proceeds to sling him over his shoulder. He positions Eren so he won't see the smile appear on Levi's lips.

So light.

"W-wait! Hold on, stop it!" Eren says, ears turning red.

"Shut up." Levi responds. Eren hangs his head, accepting defeat and Levi carries him out the door all the way to the end of the hall. Luckily no one is out here. This would be so embarassing for someone to see.

Levi sets Eren down and crosses his arms.

"Tch. Don't ignore me again, stupid brat." Levi says.

What is he saying? Why does he feel like this?? Why does it make him so upset???

Eren looks down. "Okay. It won't happen again."

Hmph.

Before Levi can turn to walk away, Eren extends his arms and wraps them around Levi in a warm embrace.

GAAAHHHH!! WHAT IS THIS KID DOING?!?!?!?

"Sorry if I made you upset." Eren says.

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?? I'M GONNA KILL THIS BRAT!!

Levi wants so bad to push him away, but he can't seem to. He lets Eren hug him for a while.

What's happening to mee??!?! Is it THAT obvious that I'm upset?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??

Eren slowly lets go and walks away. Levi sharply turns on his heels, angrily walking back to his office. He facepalms himself repeatedly.

Stupid, stupid.

He makes it back to his office and sits on his desk, irritated with himself and Eren. His face turns pink and he puts his head down. Who does Eren think he is?

Quit trying to be the tough guy, Eren Jaeger.

Yaaayyy!! I was experimenting with this chapter so sorry if you think i got kinda out of character for either of them! 😋 THAT DIDN'T STOP ME FANGIRLING SO HARD THOUGH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! EXPECT MORE!! CHU~❤