Ch. 17 Approval

"Uhhhh," V said blankly, not sure if he should tell her or not of her true self. Sophia put her arm on her hip, cocking it to the side slightly, skeptical of the whole situation.

"Come sit down honey," her grandfather motioned his hand in his direction, waiting for her to take a seat next to him. Sophia sat down next to her grandfather and looked over at all of them with a blank expression. She thought that she might have did something wrong to be in this awkward position.

"Did I do something wrong? Why is everyone looking at me like that?" She asked them, annoyed that they were staying quiet.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong," Rapmonster reassured her, with a gentle smile.

"Then what is it?"

"You won't believe it," Jhope said with a smirk, excited to see her reaction.

Her grandparents revealed their birthmarks simultaneously, as they watched her eyes widen and her blood run cold.

"Wait doesn't that mean that I'm a vampire too then!?" She said in disbelief as she stared at the marks, it was the same as Jhope's, V's and Rapmonster's.

"Yup, not only you're a Fire clan member, but an Ice clan member, you're a half and half, cool right? I want to know what powers you have!" V exclaimed excitedly.

---after they explained everything to her--

"We have to convince my mom, it's not fair. I want to be a vampire again, I want to know what powers I have," Sophia complained.

"I want to know too, maybe you'll have water powers or something, that would make the most sense if you think about it," Jhope added.

"Okay, let's go!" Sophia said excitedly, ready to fly out the door.

They headed out together, fast pace with one goal in mind, to convince her mother. Sophia strut through the street speedily, with her friends next to her. They looked like an intimidating gang, ready to bust some place up.
They got to the cafe and walked in with a fiery look in their eyes, ready to persuade her mother with all they could.

"Hey Sophia, is everything alright?" Her mother asked worriedly as she went on break. She folded her apron and put it to the side.

"Can we talk to you for a bit, there's something we need to ask you," Sophia asked as nicely as she could.

"Of course, what is it sweetie?" Her mother looked concerned and confused as to why she brought her friends to ask what she needed to.

They walked outside and headed to the back where the parking lot was. They congregated in a more closed off area usually where smokers would go, just so nobody would hear them.

"We know everything mom," Sophia started explaining. She put her hands on her hips and sighed.

"What do you mean by that Sophia? " Her mother stared with a confused expression.

Jhope pointed to the mark on his neck then at her, indicating it had to do with vampires. He smiled gently as he watched her face go blank.

"I figured since that time you came back home with bite marks, that you were aware of vampires," her mother sighed and looked at them, "which one of you was it?"

Jhope's face went red from embarrassment, he tried to avoiding making eye contact because of what he did, "That would be me." He raised his hand awkwardly.

"I see how it is," her mother half laughed half scoffed, knowing what they were up to.

"Anyways other than that... where's your birthmark mom?" Sophia asked as she stared into her eyes, trying to make her answer the question.