Ch. 19 Remember

Sophia pov---
What the? Why is there beeping noises? Where am I?

Sophia opened her eyes to find that she was in a hospital bed, Jhope, Yoongi, Jimin and her parents standing at her side.

"Oh thank god you're awake! You've been past out for almost a week Sophia!" Her mother exclaimed.

"Can we go back to the park? I want to play with my friends, who are they by the way?" Sophia asked, pointing at Jimin and Jhope.

"What do you mean honey? Those are your friends," her mother said shakily with tears in her eyes.

"Sophia it's me Hoseok," Jhope said with tears in his eyes.

"You look familiar... do I know you?" Sophia said with a blank expression.

---flashback to when she got hit--

A crowd surrounded her, everyone uncertain of what to do. She layed on the floor motionless, blood flowing from her head.

Jhope pov-

I swear to god if she got herself into trouble again. I hope she's okay, fuck.

He ran down the street that she takes to get home as quickly as possible. His heart sunk once he saw the large crowd and the truck stopped in the middle of the road.

"Sophia!"

He ran, breaking through the crowd with tears in his eyes, finding her on the ground unconscious.

"Sophia! Hey get up! Fuck! Did anyone call an ambulance?" Jhope yelled as he moved her hair out of her face, not touching her body since he didn't accidentally want to worsen her condition.

"Yeah it's on its way," a voice said from the crowd, "you must be Hoseok right?"

"Yeah how do you know?" He said skeptically.

"I'm Jin," he said as he squatted down next to him.

"Oh! You're Jin, thanks for last time too," Jhope thanked him.

An ambulance finally arrived, the two of them going with her into it and on their way to the hospital. They arrived at the hospital fast, their hearts beating out of their chest, praying that she'd be alright.

A few hours later, all her family was there after being notified. The doctor explained to them how she may never wake up, or if she did she may have memory loss.

---end flashback---

"Yes you know me, and Jimin," he said as he held her hand gently as he stared into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, all I remember is getting hit by a truck then waking up here," she confessed.

"I was the one you called before you got hit, remember?" Jhope said with a bit of hope.

"I didn't call anyone, I was chasing a butterfly and went in the middle of the road," she explained.

"No, it can't be," her mother said with large eyes.

"No fucking way," her father mumbled in disbelief. Yoongi looked guilty, he knew what his parents were talking about.

"What is it?" Jimin asked sadly.

"We'll talk with you outside," her parents walked out of the room and into the hallway, the rest following after them.

"I'm guessing this has to do with her childhood right?" Jhope asked, his eyes filled with thought.