Ch. 30 Strange

V opened his eyes slowly, in pain for many reasons, one for the fact that he was chained up to the stone wall of the dungeon like place, across from Suga. He looked around in disbelief, his heart quickening at the horrendous sight.

"What the fuck! It's even worse than I expected it to be," he shouted in awe. He looked over at Yoongi, realizing he woke up too, to the sound of his voice.

"Taehyung? You're here too?" Yoongi said sadly as he eyed his half naked body, both of them only in their boxers.

"Yeah, I almost caught him, but he has some sort of super strength power, he broke the strongest fucking handcuffs in the world!" V complained, getting mad at himself since he let him win.

"Do you think he'll capture the rest of them?" Suga wondered, looking down at the floor in thought.

"Yeah, I'm not really supposed to be here, I just screwed myself over. The company is only after you and your sister because you guys are half and halfs." V explained as he looked around at the monstrous creations.

"We have to warn them," Suga said panicked.

"How are we supposed to do that?" V argued.

"I don't know... I wish I did," he lost hope realizing there was nothing he could do.

Suddenly the door cracked open, four figures entering in masks.

"Ya! Let us go! I'll shut this place down when we get out I swear! You bastards," V shouted.

Bambam and Jackson snickered, knowing he wouldn't ever get out. Jin and Jungkook walked up to them, Jin's arms folded across his chest.

"I know it's you guys take your fucking masks off," V complained. They took their masks off and revealed their blank expressioned faces.

"Jin! You too!" Suga exclaimed. He didn't know of the other identity behind this since he only over heard Jackson and Bambam mention Jungkook.

"Yeah, that's right. I'm the head of the company," Jin smirked making him look even more evil.

"How long has this been going on for?"

"Just about forever... I recently took control of this particular building however.... around two years ago was it? Yeah," he rolled his eyes back trying to recall when he first became part of this mess.

"And Jimin never found out?" Suga replied.

"Exactly, he never payed too much attention to my work, it shouldn't have to concern him should it? He's lucky to have me, without me he would have been dead long ago," he scoffed.

"I can't fucking believe this shit, what do you plan on doing with us? You better not touch my sister, I'll fucking kill you," Suga warned him, his hands clenched into fists.

"Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure yet. It's not up to me. It's up to my higher ups back in our hometown what exactly happens with you. I only care for the money, I'm not too happy with this either but, I can't not continue or I'll get smacked by my parents," he explained feeling a little bit of guilt for hurting his friends.

"You're full of shit. I know you could do whatever the fuck you want with any of us and not get in trouble for it," V shouted angrily.

"Like this?" Jin walked up to V with narrowed eyes, unknown intentions as he made his way over. He slid his hand from V's leg up to his boxers, his hand creeping in delicately, touching him gently. He held V's chin with his other hand, with his thumb and index finger, bringing his face closer to his.

"S-S-stop it, don't touch me you asshole!" He tried to move away but was restricted by the chains.

"No," Jin gently kissed V on he lips as he played with his member, making him mad but at the same time, it felt good.

"Ya! Hyung! Leave him alone, he's mine," Jungkook complained, his brows furrowed and ready to smack Jin.

"Oh? Really? Just remember... you're mine too, you're all mine," Jin broke away from the forced kiss and walked towards Jungkook, putting his hand on his shoulder as he spoke.

Jin started to walk out of the room with Bambam and Jackson following. He turned back to look at them with a mischievous smile.

"Wanna hear a joke?"

"What could possibly be funny at the moment!" Yoongi shouted.

"Your life!" Jin walked out chucking, leaving Jungkook behind with the two of them.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way guys, I wish it wasn't," Jungkook apologized with tears in his eyes.

"Why can't you just let us go? If you're so strong why can't you just beat them all up or something?" V complained.

"Because he's stronger."

---Sophia pov---

How the fuck do people just go missing like that. V too! I can't believe it, why both of them, am I going to be snatched too or something.

"Sophia, it just doesn't make sense. Why and who would want them. I hope they're okay," Jimin said sadly, lowering his head as he snuggled up in her covers.

"I know. Let's try and think... why specifically now would someone take them," Sophia sat on the floor with her back against the bed, closing her eyes as she tried to figure out why this was happening.

"What are Rapmonster and Jhope up to right now?" Jimin asked curiously.

"They went to the company. They wanted to talk to Jungkook I think," she answered with a sigh.

"Should we go too?" Jimin asked, not knowing what else to do with his life at the moment.

"I don't know, we'll just leave them. What do you think V was doing before he got snatched?"

"Well he was at my place, he wasn't going out that's for sure, he was ready to go to bed," Jimin explained.

"So someone snuck in while he was sleeping?" Sophia tried to come up with what happened.

"But how? It's impossible, there's no signs of any damage, plus the alarms would have gone off," Jimin explained.

"So maybe the door was left unlocked...did you lock it before you left?" Sophia asked.

"Yes! I locked it, I never forget to do that."

"So maybe V left it unlocked, what if he was waiting for someone?" Sophia had a great idea for once.

"Right! Let's go back to my place and get his phone. We'll see the last person he contacted, maybe that person knows where he could be."

"Maybe that person is who took him," Sophia jumped up and the both of them headed back to Jimin's place.