Ch. 67 Black Vial

The hooded woman was standing motionless in the road, staring at Jimin as he stared at her back. He was sitting in the window sill with his legs pulled against his chest, a gloomy expression with confusion painted on his face.

"What!? She's outside your window? What the fuck Jimin," Sophia exclaimed.

"I'll call you back later Sophia, have a good night, see you at school tomorrow," Jimin hung up the phone on her and continued to stare down the woman.

"Jimin? He hung up on me," Sophia said to Hoseok sighing slightly.

"Well, I guess it's fine then. Let's head back and get you cleaned up a bit," Hoseok picked her up again and continued to walk with her home.

Jimin pov—-

Who could it be? Why has this woman suddenly appeared in our lives and why is she so fascinated with me.

Jimin brought his hand up to the window to wave at her, seeing if she'd react. Strangely it started to rain, making Jimin a bit emotional. The cold raindrops hitting the window lightly, the sky distancing into a vast grey. It made him think of that day, flashbacks circling his mind even though he tried to push them away. The robed lady put her hand up as well, reaching out to him slowly.

But why do I feel like I know you? Maybe I'm just crazy.

Jimin turned his head towards the door of his bedroom abruptly, hearing a loud noise coming from downstairs. He turned his head back to face the woman through the window and saw a car pass by in front of her. After the car passed by her, she vanished. Jimin looked outside carefully, squinting his eyes even to see if she was hiding in the distance. She just wasn't there anymore.

Maybe I just need some sleep. But what was that noise from downstairs?

Jimin quickly ran downstairs and turned the light on to see what the noise could have been. He furrowed his brows seeing what he did.

Why is there a candle with a letter placed under it?

Jimin blew out the candle and opened up the letter, scanning over it quickly with his tired eyes. He threw it back onto the table and sat down on the couch in the living room with his arms behind his head.

Come out! Why are you hiding for?

Jackson pov——

He went to inform the twins about what he just saw at the park, scaring them awake with his loud voice.

"Guys!" Jackson shouted to get their attention. The twins jumped up out of bed to see what was the matter.

"What?! We were fucking sleeping you asshole, this better be important," DongJae cursed.

"I was at the park just chillin in a tree and I saw something strange-" he was cut off by him.

"Why the fuck were you in a tree, are you coming here to tell us you're a fucking ape now?" DongJae responded sarcastically.

"No, look, it doesn't matter. Anyways, I saw that woman, the one in a robe that killed SaRin in the park."

"Why was she in the park? What was she doing?" JinHong said with a concerned look on his face.

"She just randomly appeared and with guess who! Sophia! Yeah fucked up right? And then, the woman gave Sophia something in her hands,"Jackson continued to explain.

"What was it?" DongJae asked, running his hands through his hair.

"I'm not sure. You guys can go find out for yourselves tomorrow."

"What ever happened to our original mission, we were only supposed to kill Jin and just fucking monitor Sophia and Hoseok, why did this become so complicated for," JinHong complained.

"It's not my fault the fucking world became all fucked up and there's portals opening up from different realms and dimensions, blame that on you know who~," Jackson complained.

"Yeah and maybe if we told Hoseok he'd want to kill them himself and make our lives easier."

Jhope and Sophia pov——

They finally got back to his place, sneaking in quietly so that his parents wouldn't awaken. He brought Sophia to the bathroom inside of his bedroom so that he could clean up her scraped up arms and knees.

"So you did this by tripping and falling over, wow you're very skilled in hurting yourself Sophia," Hoseok laughed as he dabbed the cotton ball with disinfectant onto her wounds.

"Ah, it stings," she flinched from the disinfectant.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" He smirked after putting a bandaid on her cuts.

"We should go to bed, we have to go to school tomorrow unfortunately," Sophia sighed, nobody wants to go to school but it's important, at least it would be over for them soon and then they would head off to college.

"You're right," he picked her up and brought her to his bed, but he couldn't resist kissing her, she was too cute.

"I don't think we'll ever get to sleep tonight," Sophia giggled, she couldn't resist deepening his kisses no matter how hard she'd try.

Yoongi pov—-

He got up from his bed to go to the bathroom half asleep, almost walking into the wall and hitting his head. After finishing his business he realized something was off. The front door wasn't locked, he checked the other bedrooms to see if maybe someone went out. To his surprise Sophia and Hoseok weren't in the room, so he went over to his mother's room to see if she was awake maybe and could ask her if she knows why they're gone.

"Mom, you awake?" He whispered. He didn't hear a reply so he peeked in, to his confusion his mother wasn't there either.

Geez, I can understand if they're out, but why the hell isn't mom here at this time of night either?

He opened the lights in her room to look around for clues. He saw that she left her cellphone behind and her wallet. He looked around her desk some more and was drawn to something in particular. There was a glass vial with a dark liquid inside of it, sealed with a piece of cork.