Chapter 1: "What Seemed Like an Ordinary Day!"

{New Orleans, Louisiana}

    As stories go, this would have to be the most shocking. Stories surrounding the streets of New Orleans is that of many mythical creatures, the most common is that of stories that witches. Some stories were false, but for the past six years, a girl by the age of eighteen was rumored to be an actual witch.

    The girl was named Rebecca Nicholson. She had long dark brown hair that was almost black and rare violet eyes. People would say that her eyes were what really made her a witch. Everyone was afraid of her, except her family who'd raised her from a week old. The truth was, she wasn't a real witch, she was really a sorceress, but there isn't much difference between the two.

    Late one evening, the eighteen-year-old Rebecca had enough of the pain and mistreatment that came from living in this world. Having learned that she was in fact adopted, she'd researched her twin sister, Victoria Russell who was actually living with their family and living the life. Filled with so much anger and contempt for her parents and sister, she blamed Victoria for Rebecca being given up for adoption. So, she decided to place a curse on the entire world. During her ritual however, a bunch of friends of her younger sister's group of friends thought it'd be funny to splash her potion all over her. They burst into the room and start throwing some of her books off the shelf into the pot while they laughed. Most books missed, but those of the manga 'Attack on Titan' explodes into the potion and started to boil. That is when things turned gruesome. Lightning struck outside of house and caused a blast, unleashing the story into the real world. Screams ripple the air as titans started appearing all over the world and started devouring everything.

{Clarksville, Tennessee-Three Days Later}

    The moon is shown near the horizon of trees of the area as the sun was beginning to rise. A house is shown up close before a girl is shown lying in bed. Her phone begins glowing before the song from her favorite Anime, 'RWBY', by the name of 'This Will be the Day' begins playing.  She wakes up in shock as she sits up and turns the alarm off. She sits up and yawns while stretching. She rubs her face and heads into the bathroom where she hits the button for her music player that played her favorite songs on shuffle. She steps into the shower as the music player is shown up close. Her clothes are seen being thrown around, but she wasn't seen as her music player was still shown. She steps into the shower as the music player as a song goes across the small screen. The song title was 'Meet Me on the Battlefield' by a singer of the name 'Svrcina', but was the Nightcore version. As she stepped out, a song from another Anime called 'Attack on Titan' called 'Shinzou wa Sagageyo' of the second season of the anime covered by one of her favorite YouTube singers 'AmaLee' begins to play. She dances into the bedroom as she gets dressed. She heads back into the bathroom and finishes getting ready. She brushes her violet colored dyed hair as she stares at herself in the mirror. She wore a black shirt with a sweater over it and shorts. She continues dancing to the song. She rushes to school as the song continues and changes to another song.

Upon arrival at school, she glances around as she saw everyone freaking out about something. She heads inside and up the stairs before entering her classroom and she stretches as she sits down. She glances over at her three friends as she turns down her music. The three were busy talking about something. She blinks confused before she gets up and walks over to them.

    "Hey, guys what's up?" Victoria asks.

    "Victoria, have you heard?! The world is ending!" Her female friend, Joan Winters, who had dyed her hair blue even though she was on the female soccer team. Her hair was cut into a pixie cut as well.

    "Ending?" Victoria asks. She rolls her violet eyes and looks over at her more reasonable friend, Lee Hendricks.

    "You mean you haven't heard? It's all over the news. Friday night, these giant man-eating monsters started appearing." Lee says. Lee was very reasonable, smart, and highly skilled with a pencil when it came to writing, and was dark skinned. Even though he was skilled with a pencil, he was very athletic and played on the school's baseball team.