Chapter 4: "Repeating the History!"

{Washington D.C.}

    The first thing the group does is fill their gear with gas with the help of some scientists after examining Hange's gear. They get the gear and with Hange and Armin, they start producing the gear. Within hours, the president has a press conference set up. Victoria stood with Levi, Erwin, Hange, and Miche. She gulps as she blushes deeply. The president turns everyone's attention to her and she gulps before she clears her throat before making a determined face.

    "If anyone is out there still, take shelter in tall buildings over 20 meters high, it'll take longer for titans to get to you." Victoria says.

    "Half the human population over the time zones and countries have been devoured, how do you explain this?" The lady asks.

    "I haven't the slightest clue how they got her. Scientists are working their hardest to get us moving. Once we get the omni-directional mobility gear functional we will start training everyone on how to use it. We need to find some way for humanity to be safe during that time... I may need to repeat their history here—" Victoria says and her eyes widen in shock.

    "IT'S THE MONSTERS!" People screams and Victoria looks over towards the titans.

    "Keep those rolling! We're going to show you how to use the ODM gear! Special Operations Squad! Take out the three 15-meter approaching! Erwin, think we can the two 10 meters?" Victoria says as she draws her blades as her hair blows in the wind.

    "Right." Erwin says.

    "We are actually going to listen her?" Levi asks.

    "What are we going to cling to with our gear?" Oluo asks and Victoria holds her blades like she's seen Levi hold his before. Levi looks at her and gets a little angry.

    "Do you think you're me or something?!" Levi asks.

    "These people are going to die!" Victoria says, "We are all going to die!" She hits the button slingshots herself over to the approaching titans. She dodges the attack and slingshots herself up.

    "Wow, look at her go!" The lady says. Victoria attaches herself to the titan and she sends herself up into the air.

    "Idiot! Using that move when she's had no training!" Levi says as he watches Victoria get swatted. She crashes to the ground in front of the titan and he orders his team to the three titans while he and Erwin rush to Victoria's side.

    "Wait! With each hit she gets stronger." Joan says and Levi and Erwin look at Victoria's friends.

    "Do what?" Levi asks. They watch as Victoria stands up and she stares at the titan. She spins herself around and kicks the titan in the face and sends it flying a few feet.

    "What the hell?!" Levi asks.

    "HA!" Victoria yells as she rushes towards the titans and slingshots herself over the titan where she slices its nape and she crashes to the ground and she gets up, "I DID IT!" She jumps as she squeals and she gasps when a titan grabs for her and actually grabs her. She gasps when Levi and Erwin frees her.

    "Are you an idiot?! What the hell was that?" Levi asks.

    "Uh, well I don't know." Victoria says.

    "What do you mean you don't know? Your friend says with each hit you get stronger." Levi says.

    "That was an anime joke. I don't know what possessed me to kick the titan, but that was sure as hell awesome!" Victoria says as she jumps around and squeals.

    "We need to wrap up whatever this is. We need to figure out how the remaining humans are going to survive." Levi says.

    "I repeat history." Victoria says.

    "What?" Erwin asks.

    "Oh right, your memories were removed from this. Right." Victoria says as they head back over to the president, "If you are still alive out there, do not falter, I will be making the walls in every country."

    "The walls?" Erwin asks.

    "Get to mid-continent area. I'm going to set up a pretty bizarre looking wall." She says and they get a ride back to Clarksville where one part of the wall would stretch right through it.

    "Do you know what you are doing?" Levi asks.

    "Not a damn clue." She says, "But it should keep people from dying until we can get the gear made." She looks at the path.

    "Alright, this looks like a good enough time as ever. Annie, you're up." Victoria says.

    "And what am I supposed to do?" She asks.

    "Uh, transform, roar and call titans to us." Victoria says.

    "Are you insane?!" Levi asks angrily.

    "No! I am fully aware of what I plan to do." She says as Annie transforms and looks at her, "Speak." Annie screeches like she once did in the anime and Victoria looks at Miche.

    "They are coming!" Miche says. They start seeing a giant herd of titans coming towards them.

    "Where the hell do you plan to do this?" Levi asks.

    "Get back, I've got this." Victoria says and she stands ready. The titans get to the spot Victoria wanted and Victoria takes a deep breath.

    "HALT!" Victoria screeches. The titans all stop moving as they are ordered. She orders them to stand in two rows and then orders to make them the walls. It starts forming and rises up to fifty meters high.

    "Ah, it worked." Victoria says.

    "This thing... It looks like it stretches for miles." The President says.

    "Actually, it only stretches to about mid Alabama." Victoria says, "Then curves around through the southern states, formed a gate for Mexico and Canada. Heads north in the middle of Arizona and here. It's in the middle of the northern states where it stops and forms the gate there. We have gates on each side."

    "How are we to survive in this wall?" The President says.

    "Like normal human beings. Titans can't get in. We need to focus on getting all of America in here and clean up the titans inside." Victoria says.

    "How'd you get it to go all the way around?" The President asks.

    "Why do you think I sent my team out to different places? Annie and I were going to command them here then over the phone in other directions." Victoria explains, "Now we focus on the six other continents."

    'In total, it takes a month to get the remaining walls up. People decided to result to astronaut rations to feet most people. The gear became functional and the world began training people. I continued searching for the truth as well as the Beast Titan but sadly I the humans couldn't come up with any leads. But Titans kept appearing which meant someone was making humans from our world into mindless titans.' Victoria's thoughts say.