Chapter 17: "Victoria's Declaration!"

"Wish me luck." Victoria says.

    "Good luck." Mikasa says.

    "I'm not so sure about this." Armin says.

    "It'll be fine." Eren says.

    "I have faith in her." Annie says.

    "Soror ad sororem, ut mens animi: in animo autem geminae, et facti sunt ei et erit mihi, et mentibus nostris flectendum inter aerem." Victoria says and moments the last word leaves her lips she falls over against Reiner's chest and his cheeks turn bright red.

    "What now?" Eren asks.

    "Now we wait." Reiner says. Victoria's sleeping face is shown up close.

{Dream-Reality}

    Victoria floats with her eyes closed in darkness. She opens her eyes as she sits up straight as she floats, she looks around and spots a small glimmer of light. She flies towards it and as she gets closer it gets brighter. She covers her eyes before she feels her feet touch the floor. The bright light vanishes and she looks at where she is. A woman stood at a stove cooking. Victoria looks around and spots Rebecca sitting in a joining room. She rushes over to her.

    "Rebecca!" Victoria says and Rebecca looks at her with zoned out eyes and one eye completely foggy, "Rebecca, I need you to give me access to your mind."

    "Hmm? Victoria?" Rebecca asks as Victoria shakes her and Rebecca's eyes widen in shock, "Victoria, you can't be here!"

    "Becca, come set dinner." The woman says.

    "Allow me access to your mind and switch with mine." Victoria says, "We don't have much time."

    "What are you doing?" Rebecca asks.

    "I'm trying to find a way to free you. Switch minds with me. I need a yes." Victoria says and holds out her hand. Rebecca's eyes swell with tears.

    "Yes." Rebecca says and takes Victoria's hand.

    'It'll last for fifteen minutes.' Victoria's voice says mentally as they touch foreheads against one another. Rebecca vanishes and Victoria opens her eyes to find herself in Rebecca's body in a dungeon like area. Victoria looks around and her eyes widen when she spots a woman standing by the window.

    "About time you wake up, are you going to be talkative today? It has been three years of pure annoyance. I feed you and clothe you but you refuse to speak to me when I want answers on your sister's secrets." Elizabeth says turning to look at Rebecca's body.

    "I'm surprised she kept her mouth shut all this time." Victoria says through Rebecca's body. Rebecca's voice was different from hers. Elizabeth's eyes narrow then she begins laughing.

    "Hello there, Victoria." Elizabeth says.

    "Hello there, bitch." Victoria says. Elizabeth's smile fades as she walks over and lifts Victoria up.

    "Ah, I wouldn't try to kill me. Touch me and your lackeys get transported back to their world." Victoria says.

    "I don't care a thing about those monsters." Elizabeth says.

    "Then how about this. If Rebecca's body dies her powers go to mine and you'll never have them." Victoria says as she gulps in pain.

    "What kind of spell is this anyway?" Elizabeth asks.

    "Mind switching spell. I'm visiting Rebecca's body mentally while she visits mine." Victoria says.

    "Ah, maybe I did bewitch the wrong child. You are far smarter with magic than she'll ever be." Elizabeth says.

    "What can I say, it's a gift given to me by my grandmother." Victoria says.

    "Don't speak of that bitch." Elizabeth says.

    "That would be my aunt speaking not the darkness controlling her." Victoria says and Elizabeth hisses as her claws dig into Rebecca's throat. Victoria remained unmoved. Rebecca's eyes had faded to Victoria's light color to show the change.

    "We merged completely years ago, I will own this world!" Elizabeth says.

    "Is this what Elizabeth wants? Or is this just about dragging our good name through the mud because Elizabeth didn't get crowned head sorceress to transfer the power to? She was weaker just like Rebecca was weaker. You aren't strong, all you do is consume light. You aren't even human monster and I'll destroy you." Victoria says.

    "You and what army?" Elizabeth asks.

    "Elizabeth, he's returned." Zeke says and Elizabeth drops Victoria. Victoria coughs as Elizabeth opens the door with her magic to reveal Zeke standing there with Bertolt. Victoria's eyes widen in shock as she looks at Bertolt.

    'I should have known.' Victoria says mentally, 'Once a bad apple, always a bad apple.' Elizabeth looks back at Victoria and laughs before she leaves the room. Victoria hears everything lock up and Victoria looks around. The walls were lined with spells that weren't that difficult to break through. The entire location had to be cloaked. When she was lifted she got clear view of outside through the window. Victoria narrows Rebecca's eyes. She was going to free her sister no matter what then they'd free their aunt together.

    Victoria returns to her own body and she whines as she wakes up. Reiner looks at her.

    "Tori?" Reiner asks.

    "Yeah, that hurt my head." Victoria says. Sharing their bonded memory, Victoria remembers what went on while Rebecca was in Victoria's body.

    "So, where is she?" Reiner asks.

    "No clue, but I know how to free my sister." Victoria says, "And you aren't going to like it."

    "What?" Reiner asks.

    "And we have another problem." Victoria says as her eyes swell with tears.

    "Another problem?" Reiner asks.

    "Mhm, Bertolt, he'd been turned. He must have snuck out and met with the Beast titan in the past three years." Victoria says.

    "We agreed to help you." Reiner says.

    "We made a deal." Annie says.

    "Well, Bertolt has always been the one who reminded you two of you being warriors." Victoria says.

    "We aren't warriors anymore. W-We're trying to live normal lives in this world." Reiner says.

    "So, in his eyes, we've betrayed him?" Annie asks and Victoria nods.