Chapter 10: "Sorceress Vs Sorceress!"

{Normal POV}

Victoria stood in the kitchen making breakfast for her and her guest when he finds his way down to the kitchen.

"Morning Reiner." Victoria says and looks at him.

"Oh, there you are. I was worried you left without me." Reiner says.

"Oh, no, I need you, Bertolt, and Annie." Victoria replies, "Making breakfast, want some?"

"Are you okay with last night? I didn't mean to um...." Reiner says and she gulps, "I meant what I said, I don't want to leave."

"I get you don't want to leave, but maybe if we give him the Coordinate, he won't..." Victoria says and she stops what she's doing to look down, "I don't want any of you to leave me. You've become my family these past few years. I've hated relying on myself." She gets tears in her eyes and Reiner hugs her from behind as she starts sobbing. She didn't want to be alone.

{Later that Day-New Orleans}

Victoria looks around as they arrive into the old city. It was the four of them with Eren and Ymir on standby with the rest of the scouts. Reiner walked beside Victoria as Annie and Bertolt were equally in front and behind them. The Scouts had become accustomed to using the future tech as Hange called it.

"Anything?" Victoria asks.

"Nothing, no Titans anywhere from the South." Hange reports.

"East is clear too." Levi reports.

"Same with West." Erwin reports.

"Why do I get the feeling we're being watched?" Lee asks.

"Paranoid much?" Shane asks.

"It's good to be on guard. But I'm feeling it too." Victoria says as continues walking forward. They weren't inconspicuous. They were walking down the Main Street to downtown New Orleans. The architecture was amazing as usual. She had once researched New Orleans as a place she wanted to maybe live one day. No one ever saw the attraction to the old city and neither did either.

Annie stops and takes up a fighting pose as a girl wearing a long dress steps out of a nearby building. She laughs as she walks in front of them on the street.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Victoria and her little band of misfits... Where are the rest of the Scouts?" The girl, Rebecca Nicholson says.

"Didn't catch your name." Victoria says.

"Mhm, didn't give it. But your little hope videos made everyone leave. It's been quite boring, but very quaint at the same time." Rebecca says, "Boring because I couldn't torture anyone anymore. Quaint because I don't have to listen to their bitching about how I'm the one who tore the world to hell with my magic."

"News flash, magic doesn't exist." Victoria says.

"Then how do you explain this?" Rebecca asks and uses magic to attack Annie.

"ANNIE!" Victoria screams and reaches for Annie. The attack bounces off some kind of shield and Annie and Reiner both look at Victoria who was currently glowing. Rebecca starts laughing once again.

"Well, well, well! It seems another witch has entered the fray!" Rebecca says and claps. Annie jumps back beside Victoria as Rebecca fires off another attack and Victoria holds her hands out again to deflect it and the attack actually gets deflected.

"You'll get tired eventually! I've never met a better witch than myself!" Rebecca says.

"The term is sorceress!" Victoria says as she drops the shield and fights back with fire.

"Sorceress?" Rebecca asks deflecting the attack before she laughs.

"How did I do that?" Victoria asks looking at her hands, "I just thought of Cinder..."

Rebecca ends up jumping away and vanishing with a laugh. The laugh fills the area before Miche gasps.

"Titans coming from all sides!" Miche yells.

"All hands intercept! I'm going after the bitch!" Levi says, "I've got clear sights on her!"

"Wait, Levi, don't! There are still three Titan Shifters that we haven't encountered!" Victoria says as she uses her ODM gear to go after him. Reiner was right on her heels.

"We have more questions than answers right now! That bitch knows something." Levi says.

The three manage to catch up to Rebecca and find her standing alone again. She attacks and Victoria deflects it with ease. She gulps as she saw the look in Levi's eyes. She was cornered and Levi rushed forward and held his blades against her throat.

"Release me or suffer the consequences!" Rebecca says.

"What do you mean you made all this happen?" Levi asks.

"Levi! Three Titans are trying to converge on your position! Wrap it up!!!" Hange says.

"Hold the damn things off! We need answers!!!" Levi says.

"I'd answer his questions. Quickly." Victoria says.

"It was my potion that brought you here!!!" She says as she laughs.

"Who are you?!" Levi asks, "Where is the Furry ass Titan?!"

"He's around. He wants me to find the other half of the coordinate." She says.

"Other half?" Victoria asks.

"Levi! You're out of time!" Hange says.

"Just like my power is split in two, the coordinate is split in two!!! I own this world and me and the Beast Titan are going to destroy them all to make them pay for the suffering I've endured!" Rebecca says and the titans appear on them, the three dodges out of the way as the titans carry Rebecca away.

"Wait a minute, are they ignoring us and carrying her away like they are a couple of children with their pet dog?" Victoria asks.

"What the hell was that?" Levi asks at the same time.

"Victoria, why did she look like you?" Reiner asks and Victoria looks at him.

"No, she didn't." Victoria says.

"I saw it too." Annie says.

"Are you saying that because she's a regular human from this world that we look the same?" Victoria asks.

"No, you actually looked the same." Annie says, "Except your hair is purple."

"It's purple to make a fashion statement." Victoria says.

"I like it." Reiner whispers and Victoria blushes.

"Alright, let's head back to the airport!" Victoria says.