Chapter 12: "Trip to Clarksville!"

"So, in the story, we needed to get to the pipsqueak's cellar and on this trip, we need to get to your house?" Levi asks as they rode horses. The Nightcore version of Meet me on the Battlefield played while they rode their horses and talked.

"I finally got agreement to train races horses so we don't have to fly all over America and the first trip out you complain?" Victoria says as she clicks her tongue to make her horse walk faster.

"How'd you know we'd even want horses?" Eren asks.

"The Scouts ride horses, just how it's always been. These are bred from racehorses, some are old, some are young, but to test them we've set an area in the northern area which is prime horse raising country to race a titan to see how fast it is and I'm sure you'll love the results." Victoria says.

"How fast is fast?" Levi asks.

"Let's see, because of Annie's agile body, she's really fast. Racing one at a time, each race they'd take less time to get to the finish line." Victoria says, "So, each country is raising horses for their own Scouts."

"I think I got a defected horse." Jean says as the horse was bucking him.

"That's one is nicknamed Skipper. Speed him up and let him take control and see what he does." Victoria says.

"This is what you've been secretly doing for three years?" Bertolt asks looking at Annie.

"Victoria and I wanted to surprise everyone." Annie says.

"Let's see what you can do, then Skipper!" Jean says and speeds Skipper up. Jean holds on tightly while Skipper soars over a car that was in the way and keeps running.

"Damn, this thing can jump!" Jean says.

"You've made him happy, he'll do what you ask now." Victoria says as she has her horse walk up to Skipper who was walking around on his own with Jean on his back.

"He's a show off, this horse was made for you." Eren says.

"I heard that Jaeger!" Jean says.

"It's odd." Hange says.

"Hmm?" Victoria asks.

"We've been out of the gates and haven't made it to your horse or seen a titan." Hange says.

"We're almost there." Victoria says as she leads the group on. They head down a street. They'd brought a small team of regular scouts and the titan shifters. The normal scouts included: Levi, Miche, Hange, Levi's team, Jean, Mikasa, Krista, and Marco as everyone else stayed behind.

"We should use the time we have in this world to research titans." Hange says.

"No." Everyone says.

"But why?" Hange asks.

"The last time you had titans as pets, Annie killed them." Victoria says, "I don't recall why though."

"What do you remember of where they came from?" Levi asks.

"From another island, nearby and their home is a lot bigger and titans don't really both them. Maybe because of the asshole called the Beast Titan." Victoria says.

"You keep calling them Beast Titan, but why? Doesn't the asshole have a name?" Levi asks.

"Ah, well he does, but I don't think anyone is ready to know his real name." Victoria says, "This would seriously piss someone off, in more ways than one."

"Who?" Eren asks.

"Uh..." Victoria says, "Look, we are getting to my street!" She rides ahead and Levi narrows his eyes.